Vampire-Math

Vampire-Math

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of relations between numbers (fractions) 'consciousness' and vampire-intuitions for challenging end zones.

"
A theory of numbers and blood. 
----

====

I'm Mr. Amlan Satan, a Boston-town resident of Catholic-faith and immigrant-turned-citizen of the West (American Homeland), moved from Algeria to New England working inside the private-studio math circles of continuity-fractions study for the adjective of comparative capitalism-pockets for Selfie-consumerism commentary culture readings cleats of the Ego.



I became fascinated by portions-visuals and images of fractions, or part-number divisibles of discrete ratios of parts-and-wholes for renderings of figment-image Gestalt calculations for systems surgery of a particular 'mechanic' function for the Ego. Fractions are divisibles when they're the opposite of prime-numbers (sure).



I started thinking of the muscles and cartilage of divisible continuity of fractions for a systems-continuity surgery of number theory of whole-universe sets of numerics connections of multiplications and reversible shrinkage (wow). This was muscles and brain-parts thinking for number-partitions and ratios/portions or 'pizza' slice thinking for the Gestalt Earth blood-work of incomplete-arts (sure).



VAMPIRE: I've read of your cyber-posts about the systems-IQ of fractions-adverbs.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: You consider me some 'prince' of fractions-for-leviathan, then?
VAMPIRE: Surely, math-prince of Boston-town (surely).
MR. AMLAN SATAN: I think of number-portions (fractions) for parts/mechanics.
VAMPIRE: Gears for bolts of twisting/turning compatibility (divisibles)?
MR. AMLAN SATAN: You said it...but you've claimed you're a blood-immortal.
VAMPIRE: A vampire-queen, prince of math (ha).
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Why this questionnaire for me, vampire?
VAMPIRE: Guess it, math-man...it's an Earth-materials strike for bloody-murder.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Damn...pizza for breaking rocks into pieces for diamonds.
VAMPIRE: Damn you (leviathan).
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Selfie-like (wow).



VAMPIRE: You see why I oppose your 'beautiful-mind' theory for fractions/parts.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: You count divisible-surgical fractions as systems integral?
VAMPIRE: Not like you...I look for the deconstructed bloody Earth...storms!
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Can't you eye that I'm a fantasy-messenger of mechanics?
VAMPIRE: Selfie-like (ha).



I proceeded to debate with this woman claiming she was an actual vampire of Earth, a blood-immortal, who challenged my incomplete-arts for fraction/parts systems mechanics integrity for civilization's arms of leviathan/sanity/congruence, and I wonder now if fractions have drawn me to some lesser 'intelligence' of Earth's eternal question...about bad-sports quietness (damn).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on July 20, 2024
Last Updated on July 20, 2024
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing