Nerdist-Bluff: Vampire Tea Direction

Nerdist-Bluff: Vampire Tea Direction

A Story by Abishai100
"

Sports-writing adventurists find vampire lore on an Irish campus with a legends-eye for media/TV culture helmets (fanfiction of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" TV-series).

"
Vampires and football mix for helmets-and-cleats, inspired by Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV). 
DISCLAIMER: This work of folklore/fanfiction offers no ties to the referenced TV series of inspiration (Joss Whedon) and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social arts (for 'open' material). 

----


====

AMLAN: Notre Dame TV has become a hallmark for social media access, sure.
DANICA: We'll trek to the campus for student/faculty culture of bureaucracy!
AMLAN: Did you read this cyber-forum gossip about an Irish-campus vampire?
DANICA: Isn't that rich...leprechauns and vampires for American diet?
AMLAN: Gold and wine...Selfie-like?



Amlan and Danica, sports-writers working at a Homeland-Jersey hostel-station (Inn-Express) for social media sports-fanfare languages, decided to cast a cool TV-culture superstitions line for sports (American football!) with a Notre Dame football season rumor that a vampire-queen was lurking making cyber-cult metaphysics hyperbole for competition-cleats reflective of capitalism's 'educational' leviathans (for the Ego).



Of course, they had no (real) proof there'd be a vampire-queen recruitment 'devil' working inside the Irish-campus cyber-circles of readings of social media activity for capitalism-symbolism hyperbole and 'incendiary' hand-axes of the Ego. However, they wanted to pronounce such leprechauns-vampires lore for colored-glass during the TV-culture hyped college-football season in which the Irish prepped a touted rivalry showcase with rivals Penn State (Nittany Lions) for fanfare-biases (for ghosts).



VAMPIRE: Greetings to you writers of the West (American Homeland).
AMLAN/DANICA: We're language-arts specialists, not mystics like Van Helsing!
VAMPIRE: Do you doubt my capitalism arms of leviathan now?
AMLAN/DANICA: We've got a case full of Holy Water (IQ), siren!
VAMPIRE: You dare to defend this Irish-land with my fangs for war/gossip.
AMLAN/DANICA: 'Tis a TV-culture adventure for lore for the campus-cleats, sure.
VAMPIRE: Selfie-like?



Folks, for the new Earth of incomplete-bureaucracy arts facilitating commerce/media 'bridge' games to peace (or sanity), Amlan/Danica could've been considered vampire-hunter symbolism (or diplomacy). Did this Western (American Holmeland) campus-siren (a 'vampire-queen') seek to exploit TV-traffic and sports-citizenry fanfare/education with special 'terrorist-illusion' incisions for our 'troubles' with streets/rumor cleats? What do you think? Is football-TV a thing of bloody wine (for the Ego)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on July 13, 2024
Last Updated on July 13, 2024
Tags: Vampires, Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing