The Prince and the Parting

The Prince and the Parting

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wife puts a time-capsule testimony of her hubby's disappearance post-venture of a vampire-legend helmet.

"
Vampires get to our natural Earthly curiosity about incomplete dogma, and this one is one such yarn. Thanks for reading (Happy Summer), 
----

====

I know not what happened to my darkened prince, my hubby, Amlan Satan, who trekked to Europe as an anthropologist-writer, after receiving a stranger invite by a dark-man claiming he'd entice my darling's natural sensibility-fascination or (unnatural!) curiosity about the very real presence/existence of vampires, of the immortal undead of blood-ingestion dark magic of Selfie-consumerism commentary readings cultures of lifestyle gone nerdy or mysterious (for the Ego!).



I relate this tale to you, my audience, of a future-time/world, so that vampire-lore remains undead, so that my darling's pursuit, pre-gifting of a cool classic white auto before he departed (forever!), not go in incomplete vanity. Perchance he was converted or brainwashed or destroyed by that dark-man claiming he had uncanny knowledge of the machinery and logistics of vampire-existence and consciousness (Selfie-like).



I remained to keep the memoir/memory of my darkened prince, Amlan Satan, my darling, and I fashion myself as his wonderful-teller, and though he vanished from the good Earth known to me (or my friends!), I remain in fashionable 'good' vanity to serve you, my audience, as an oracle-scribes woman or 'Circe' of his dark misadventure, in my estimations of Selfie-culture leviathan (ok).



Amlan Satan had reached his Euro-currency examination hostel-station and conferred with me by telephone and assured me his quest remained incomplete but exciting. Though I remain ignorant of his ultimate fate, I know I was his past, and he shall be my shadowy and welcomed memory for life. Where did he go? Are vampires real? Had he been infused into a vampire universe by the dark-man who drew him to that Euro-post (Selfie-like)? You must study this further (for the Ego).



DRACULA: You doubted I was real, prince of Earth?
AMLAN: My wife awaits my safe-return to the American Homeland, vampire.
DRACULA: You've two choices here and now, prince...conversion...or death.
AMLAN: My wife will recount what she knows (best) of the good-Earth we shared.
DRACULA: You speak with the tongue-honey of valor and football...you decide!
AMLAN: My choice marks me as Mister Destiny, vampire.
DRACULA: You said it (Selfie-like).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on July 5, 2024
Last Updated on July 5, 2024
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing