Vampyre: Queen of Election

Vampyre: Queen of Election

A Story by Abishai100
"

A man-turned-warrior (vampire-thinker) has post-examination reflection of Earth dark-skies readings for the psyche's cleats.

"
Vampire myth and maps make for quite the sport of Earthling fascination with magic and immortality and flesh-and-bone simplifications, and this one's inspired by my love of varied vampire comics/movies. Thanks for reading (and Happy 4th!), 
DISCLAIMER: This work of mythology/fiction contains images/references with no ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., Bram Stoker) and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social art (for 'open' views). 

----

====

I was traveling around North America persuaded to think by my cyber-circle pals that my quest for pirate-myths and lore should invoke in me a special other-worldly interest in the knowledge of vampires, immortality-oriented dark-skies thinkers of blood-drinking half-cannibalism activity for underworld invisible Selfie-culture dislikes of the non-humor variety for Earth citizenry (hmmm).



I had found a real vampire-sorceress, a queen of vampires, queen of election, who named herself Vampyre and frequented a world-tower structure where tourism was pronounced. She liked luring trekkers, you see, into her haven or abode where she'd convert, transform, or bloody-murder the wanderers. Was this some Selfie-hate for incomplete-distances readings for the leviathan of Earth's evil sport (for the Ego)?



VAMPYRE: Do you like garlic-and-cheese, traveling thinker?
ME: I like potions and Holy-Water (sure); and I do think vampires are undead.
VAMPYRE: We're but teleportation thinkers of distance-leaps of non-faith!
ME: I'd make wage for such languages, Vampyre, but you're not a democrat (yes?).
VAMPYRE: You said it, thinker; I'm the visage of a vampire-legend for dark maps.
ME: So, you make offer for me to become your elected assassin for hunters?
VAMPYRE: We vampires are clan-like, like cultures, and I'm an election-hostess!
ME: If I refuse?
VAMPYRE: Post-conference of the promise you made to be civil, I'll send killers.
ME: So, I'll now wander as a vampire-club inquisitor tracked by your killers.
VAMPYRE: Isn't that the fare for the flair of fair helmets, thinker?
ME: Vampyre, you unwittingly transform me into a hero for football (damn).
VAMPYRE: Good fortunes whilst you endure, Selfie-like (ha).



I departed from the company of Vampyre ('Queen-of-Election') inside that darkened tower of Earth distances for tourism; she'd now transformed me into some kind of wanderer-hero, tracked by her bloody-murder killers (creatures of night and day-invisibles) post-refusal of her proposition to become her club assassin for nailing of hunters, precocious gents/ladies who sought to find and destroy vampire culture (damn). While I enjoyed some hearty kitchen-made red-eats at my hostel-station (Inn-Express), I didn't doubt to think Vampyre was a thief of travel (for Facebook or something). Had I become Van Helsing (unofficially)...Selfie-like?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on July 3, 2024
Last Updated on July 3, 2024
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing