The Quest: Blood Watch

The Quest: Blood Watch

A Story by Abishai100
"

A man seeking 'diagnostics' for vampire-lore/reality makes discovery of a life-linked sporting language distance.

"
Vampires catch our Earth environment-spaces fascination with attainable curse-blessing dualism 'consciousness' for mortality-thoughts and certainly warrants a Sunday-AM telling for superstitions (timeless!), 
----

====

Mr. Amlan Satan was moved to think his Homeland-Jersey town-house of vampire-study online revealed a special cyber-circles vampire-club or cult in some nearby more affluent suburbia-area where he'd have to trek to inquire of the social media gossip surrounding real-world/lire blood-immortals living alongside humans disguised as consumers/mortals for some Selfie-culture reading for the Ego (hmmm).



His house was typical and modest, in a small mall-surrounding town of suburbia in the American Homeland (Echelon). Mr. Satan lived quietly since completing his divinity-study and worked with vampire microfiche readings at the nearby library and online with varied cyber-resources and primary-accounts posted on social media to make a sort of living cyber-network folklore storyboard for residential sanity (and photo-synthesis). He head no idea he'd stumbled upon some affluent society of blood-immortals living in a nearby affluent suburbia-area (Moorestown) for residence-paranoia.



Inside a very-impressive estate (Moorestown) lurked a vampire-sorceress queen of her local Earthling disguised 'circle-of-society' named Dartmouth. She had this special keen-eye for capitalism-luster for vanities and luxury and convenience-consciousness for everyday walking homeliness surrounding her cult practice of bloody-murder and abduction of adults for incorporation/conversion...or sacrifice (for wealth-image!).



VAMPIRE-QUEEN: Good to think you're like Van Helsing...like doughnuts?
MR. SATAN: You're quite gorgeous; though you seem pensively gothic/dark.
VAMPIRE-QUEEN: I'm a mystery, Mr. Satan (ha).
MR. SATAN: Fan of society 'cleats' like Notre Dame TV, sorceress?
VAMPIRE-QUEEN: You're inception-minded for a quest for fonts, doll-man.
MR. SATAN: Selfie-like?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on June 30, 2024
Last Updated on June 30, 2024
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing