Head-Line: Princeton

Head-Line: Princeton

A Story by Abishai100
"

Fantasy hand-axes adventure set in NJ/USA (Princeton) finding twins and an aide for a collection in heroics-saints.

"
A fantasy adventure set on modern-day Earth, involving axe-weapons and stew. Thanks for reading! 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., New Jersey) and is therefore cast as purely a 'personal' expression of social art (for 'open' views). 

----


====

Twin brothers at Princeton made for a hand-axes quest to expose a demon-cult of axe-bearing bloody-murders (decapitations) of American university professors/administrators in what'd become a post-9/11 era Western (American Homeland) bad-expression of hospitality-readings of the non-stew variety. Follow along!



AMLAN SATAN: Princeton's so photo-genomic, brother.
AJAY SATAN: As twins, we're the right double-faerie force for confidence art.
AMLAN SATAN: Take down Ax-Cult minion or gargoyle, adapt into dark faerie-tale.
AJAY SATAN: For the 'art' of Earth's helmets, surely, brother.



Mr. Amlan Satan always wanted to be a teacher but ended up as a cyber-storyteller in his Homeland-Jersey area, and he stayed alongside his twin-brother. Amlan wanted to use this discovery of the Ax-Cult to create veiled/masked/invisible infiltrations work to secure commerce lifestyle normality and designed special strategy cyber-posts to dare-out these cult-minions of bloody-murder (decapitations!) agenda to the level of everyday Selfie-isolation (for culture/helmets).



Mr. Ajay Satan lived with his twin-brother in the Homeland-Jersey area of Princeton and designed the inoculation-chemical tipped crossbow-arrows for their Ax-Cult disorientation for social media vanities 'confidence' and hoped that there'd be some enhancement, some discovery of something magical and normal for Earthling 'sportsmanship' storytelling (wow).



CULTIST: You challenge the glowing likes of us, heroes?
AMLAN/AJAY: Can you not sense we're twins underneath our masks, minion?
CULTIST: We've men and women in this design for hellmouth(s), heroes.
AMLAN/AJAY: We're making stat, and you'll become one of our avatars.
CULTIST: Selfie-like?



Why'd this evil/mystery Ax-Cult target academic personnel in the Homeland-Jersey area of Princeton suddenly? Was it some homegrown post-9/11 era message for the languages of seized American Homeland terror, made/invented/sculpted by American citizens themselves, to ward off invasion superstition (World Trade Center) with residence-based Occult-readings? That's what Amlan/Ajay believed, and if Princeton was ever to feel more secure (once-more), the twins would have to translate bloody-murder (decapitations) into the nutrition of Earth's 'sportsmanship' art (for the Ego).



SHELBYE O'HARA: Good looks, and weapons seized (for my collection).
AMLAN/AJAY: How long have you been a Princeton curator-of-darkness?
SHELBYE: Long-enough, gents (thanx).
AMLAN/AJAY: This Ax-Cult worshipped Genghis Khan, Ms. O'Hara (surely!).
SHELBYE: Don't we all (thanx)?



Shelbye'd become the new museum-liaison for the cool-hands works of Amlan and Ajay, twins of Princeton-fantasy excellence (hmmm). This was magazine-friendly, Jersey-safe, adventure-worded, and of course, Facebook-Jabberwocky. Shelbye became their secret/special Alice (Selfie-like!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on June 20, 2024
Last Updated on June 20, 2024
Tags: Fantasy

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing