Chronicle of Blood (Chapter-B)

Chronicle of Blood (Chapter-B)

A Story by Abishai100
"

The 2nd-chapter of my (special) Chronicles-trilogy of vampire-dialysis finds the trekkers (Amlan/Marcus) in the Urals-castle, uniforming an aged sorceress of the darkness for a 'working' compass.

"
My 2nd-installment in my special 3-day vampire trilogy, from my original Chronicle of Blood (Chapter-A), once more inspired by the work/text/style of vampire-writer Anne Rice
----

====

AMLAN: With our acquired merits in Romania, this is a new Urals challenge, pal.
MARCUS: We've found that vampire-doctor woods challenge; this is new!
AMLAN: We're tracking our newest lead to the mountains of Eastern Europe.
MARCUS: The Urals are rich in trekking richness for colored-glass/transit/maps.
AMLAN: We know this special vampire sorceress lurking in a Urals-castle is IQ.
MARCUS: If we engage this blood-woman, we're Selfie-culture 'face' sports.
AMLAN: Good for the leviathan (Selfie-like).



This 2nd-chapter of the adventure of two affable but serious vampire-legend inquirers, Amlan and Marcus, finds the two 'heroes' of dark-skies using clues/cues to get to the somewhat darkened skies of the Urals mountains of Eastern Europe, which required them to keep their special/authentic/useful vampire-crusader briefcase/kit of tools and defense-items, which they hoped would feel like trophy-sport (hmmm).



When Amlan/Marcus got to the Urals, they'd rightly decided to wander around the rich/storied mountains for simple photo-synthesis 'consciousness' for the Ego and took-stock of the range and environment-atmospherics of what made this Earth-space the right-stuff of terrain and heavens dodecahedrons (for the Ego).



They got to their Urals-castle in question, where the aged vampire-sorceress (Dartmouth) lurked and wanted to engage the dark side immortals-messenger or blood-beings 'messenger' of strange fates; and Amlan decided (rightly?) to snatch out the holy-water from their vampire-briefcase and wandered around this (now-abandoned) Urals-castle in the morning of one glorious Saturday of Earth's incomplete-lines of certain 'sports' leviathan (hmmm).



DARTMOUTH: You've the look of literature-and-text scholarship suit, heroes.
AMLAN/MARCUS: You're the vampire-woman we've sought now (Dartmouth).
DARTMOUTH: Don't be coy about your inquiry for the bread/fruit of Hell, heroes.
AMLAN/MARCUS: Amlan's got the holy-water to splash on your head, vampire!
DARTMOUTH: Do you not doubt I would not shirk; for my wisdom's humbling?
AMLAN/MARCUS: What's any special adjective for warrant of your distance?
DARTMOUTH: Be gone from my sight in these Urals, lest I cast my travels to you.
AMLAN/MARCUS: You'd been a wandering 'specter' of some other castle/tower.
DARTMOUTH: You've guessed with wise-helmet; but this secret's cost; depart.
AMLAN/MARCUS: We depart then from you (Dartmouth) with art's lead.
DARTMOUTH: Keep the bread-leviathan a deep-secret for your Ego.
AMLAN/MARCUS: Farewell...Dartmouth's the rhyme for 'collected' fiction.



Amlan/Marcus departed from the sight of the eerie and pensive aged sorceress-vampire (Dartmouth) lurking in-secret in that abandoned Urals-castle with great consternations. The two vampire-readers didn't wish to keep any disclosure 'agenda' concerning Dartmouth's keep or castle-wandering languages for Hell. They did learn something about themselves; and perchance found great tomato-juice comforts for 'consciousness' pre-trek to their final-destination for their chronicle for blood-dialysis...leading them to a hospitality-readings for sport to a 'defined' area of Vancouver (with a streets-laughter conclusion unknown).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on June 5, 2024
Last Updated on June 5, 2024
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing