Ash Satan: Vampire Bloody Case (New England)

Ash Satan: Vampire Bloody Case (New England)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Dr. Ash Satan attempts to make vampire-hunter direction 'visage' in Boston-park for an Xmas-season light eve concerning incomplete-havens image for Earth's sport/doctorate.

"
A Memorial Day weekend Friday-even yarn about that classic image of bloody-dialysis, vampires. Thanks for reading, 
----

====

DR. ASH SATAN: "Finally me finds that sacred 'chance' of 21st-Century street-detectives credibility lines for seeking-out stranger bloody-murder creature-cannibal seduction 'race' auras of vampires (so-called), dating back to ancient times and to the feats of Van Helsing (himself), right here in New England (Boston-town!) for Halloween Selfie-critiques, as Xmas fast approaches to draw out the colored music of Halloweentime street-costume/theater/festivity bones for all."



Of course, our protagonist prince-hero of vampire-quest, Dr. Ash Satan, was quite serious (now) seeking-out vampire 'havens' in the West (American Homeland), in New England, in Boston-town, as Halloween passed and Xmas fast approached to offer residents/pedestrians night-time light for image and view, and it would create special 'chance' for the bright and ambitious vampire-hunter doctor with doctorate to cast a spotlight on a new line/gen of blood-thirsty humanoids veiled as seductive 'prestigious' Boston-town citizens and 'diplomats' of the hidden/invisible requisition for the (actual) weaponry of vampire shielding/exorcism/expulsion. Ash had quite the 'briefcase' for leviathan (now!).



VAMPYRE: That bad doctor seeks to erase my prestige from the annals of Earth.
MINION: We're celebrity-stalk of Boston-town's upper consumer-class (now!).
VAMPYRE: Perchance Ash Satan seeks to make 'mark' of Xmas light as compass?
MINION: We shall see if his gears of war make for photo-synthesis by priesthood.
VAMPYRE: The aura-lines of vampire consciousness concern incomplete-Hell, no?
MINION: If he has the 'dash' to debate/splash with us, we'll contest his Xmas-soul.
VAMPYRE: Selfie-like (ha).



Friends, vampires legend has been around our 'fare-rich' Blue-Planet of incomplete-bureaucracy arts for eons, but today, Dr. Ash Satan cast a special heroist-language(s) for vampire-quest in an Xmas-season of Boston-town light and traffic, in a 21st-Century 'world' of mystery for arts and consumerism, and it made him think of the 'wonderwall' of vanities-shieldings and creature-burials for the restoration of human-society dodecahedrons (for the Ego!).



JOURNAL (Ash): "Library-microfiche human world imagery concerns so much in the bread-boards of history; and it includes the text of post-WWII Roswell-invasion paranoia and post-9/11 era (American Homeland) superstitions in dark-skies renderings of everyday-commerce/traffic halted for Hell; and it invokes in me this 'academic' interest for applications of doctorate/records filings for the vampire-consciousness inherently marked (and invisible!) in New England (or elsewhere perhaps) for a 'video' game magic in fortune-downs (for all)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on May 25, 2024
Last Updated on May 25, 2024
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing