Dracula's Charge

Dracula's Charge

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a 'curious' princely-doc (Amlan Satan) offer the right-stuff 'academic' expression in a castle-keep 'examination' with the legend-vampire, for Earth's decimal?

"
A fun mod-spin on the timelessly 'stranger' quality of the brooding and leering blood-sucker prince/count/gargoyle Dracula, which I think you'll like 
----

====

Dr. Amlan Satan decided to make his long-awaited escapist-journey to the castle-steepled areas of Europe where he'd make applied science journal friendly notes about the psycho-sociological lines of curiosity about the complex intrigue surrounding the Earthen ghost-magic darkness mystery of the figure/characterization of that elusive immortal resurrected blood-fury 'specter' of dominion controls for Hell/anemia, the smoky/enigmatic Dracula, a vampire of ancient mystique and timeless richness, drawing a mod-Earthling Selfie-commentary culture 'expression' for existence 'linked' books-dodecahedron.



DR. SATAN: "In my white-auto rented in Brussels, I shall be pensive about the hand-axes of Dracula's reach to the tops-and-bottoms of the human 'condition consciousness' concerning those incomplete-distances readings to the light and shadows of perceptible face-visage for customs-diplomacy demeanor for a blood-borne human-realm understanding of the metals and machinery of organic dialysis in mortal-thoughts denim (for the Ego)."



In Euro-currency convenience did Dr. Satan (Amlan!) find great roadways/inways into the heart of foreign transit for customs-review 'consciousness' on Earth; and it's where/how he did find the right hand-axes of organic 'chess' for food/thought concerning incomplete-lines IQ for populations interest in the streets for the legend/aura of vampires, undead Occult club/cult/culture 'specters' of anemia and/or ravenousness, with equal bread-pieces of style and strangulation(s), for Europe had concealed or contained Dracula's cape-and-eyes for a mythology-rendered 'being' dodecahedron (for all!).



DRACULA: Welcome to my abandoned-castle, where I wander as the Count!
SATAN: Jesus Christ, Dracula...you're real.
DRACULA: Don't be vain; pretend to think your science-IQ drew mere hype!
SATAN: I confess my 'world-vanities' for academic success for journal-image.
DRACULA: Precision's the cause of my presence-declaration to you, doc.
SATAN: Good for knowledge, Count...but why me for Earthling-transit(s)?
DRACULA: Guess the answer, Amlan...for my inquiry concerns customs-havens!
SATAN: Good for knowledge; and as such, I have sufficiency in customs-chess.
DRACULA: Do you, doc?
SATAN: I do for 'education' bread/fruit; I wrote an editorial on clam-chowder.
DRACULA: Who cares?
SATAN: There's more division/intrigue/hospitality 'game' than you thinks, man!
DRACULA: Explicate, Dr. Satan (for us).
SATAN: Well, Count...the 'charge' of chowder divided by regions makes claps.
DRACULA: Simplified existence-cheers for New England versus Manhattan?
SATAN: You said it, devil...think it (now); white Boston and read NY (chowder).
DRACULA: A difference in region and 'colored' hospitality taste-texture, man?
SATAN: As pertinent for 'existence' as your specter-visage for bloody-diet.
DRACULA: Perchance you've reached some 'laurel' for customs-IQ passage(s).
SATAN: Good for knowledge; I gather I've afforded answer to doubt; farewell.
DRACULA: Farewell, Dr. Satan...and keep dodecahedrons (Facebook-like).
SATAN: Thanx (I'll keep your damnation 'secret' for 'academic' book).



Wow, Dr. Amlan Satan returned with a trumpet west (American Homeland) where he made micro-miracles 'toast' of his successful query-answer 'examination' with the Euro-castle keep wandering ghost/specter/apparition of that timelessly intriguing/calculating/mysterious 'presence' of vampire (blood-ravenousness) intelligence for (private) journal intuitions, Dracula; with a world-exchanges 'symbolic' red-juicy/zesty Manhattan Clam Chowder, and the good-doctor thought of Super Bowl 52, when the 'iconic' Eagles-Patriots revenge-rematch yielding cool hand-axes 'expressions' of region-based/linked Earthling sports-windows image/fanfare offered us (all) Philly-Boston divisions in consumerism and hospitality 'magic' (e.g., cheesesteaks and doughnuts). Did the good-doctor make for a 'charge-discovery' in Dracula's leering face/claws of that incomplete-distances 'knowledge' of Earth's (very-special) rhyme-flares (Facebook-like)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on May 3, 2024
Last Updated on May 3, 2024
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing