Lantern (Green): Tennessee Dimensions

Lantern (Green): Tennessee Dimensions

A Story by Abishai100
"

A vignette about American defense, inspired by data!

"
An American 'painting' inspired loosely by Necessary Roughness
----
====

Amlan Kyle is actually the underground superhero known as the Green Lantern and wields a magical power-ring which affords him the 'uncanny' nerdy ability to see through others' thoughts, detangling criminality/malice for the sake of education and humanity!



GREEN LANTERN (Kyle): I'll travel to Tennessee and help the college-football cheerleaders fend off a demon-terrorist!



Now, this 'demon-terrorist' planting fear/panic in the hearts-minds of the 'Volunteers' cheerleading-squad it the masked-maniac 'Scarecrow' who's planting fear-toxins inside the water-fountains of the football team headquarters building on campus!



GREEN LANTERN (Kyle): All campuses have some 'flowery' to boast, and I must defend Tennessee rights for academics!



The 'Volunteers' cheerleaders are preparing for an iconic title-game against rival Seminoles of Florida (State), and Green Lantern (Kyle) is flying around the sky above the college-football forum, waiting for the demon 'Scarecrow' to arrive and create deformity!



Now, Tennessee is otherwise an incredible place for Xmas-time festivities, because of all the lights-splendor which makes for 'excellent' street-parade and time-wise ornaments, and our hero Lantern (Kyle) wants to shoo-away the Scarecrow from this democratic American place!



GREEN LANTERN (Kyle): I'll use some cyber-blogs in my private room in Tennessee to 'paint' the Scarecrow as a robot!



Fortunately, Amlan Kyle (Lantern) has 'lots' of buddies-pals in Tennesse, and they help fend off the Scarecrow with Xmas and Irish-leprechaun spirits to remind the good people of this American place that there's no place like home.



GREEN LANTERN (Kyle): America's about 'diary' and dance, and I use 'design' and demos to fend of 'demons' (Scarecrow).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on January 25, 2022
Last Updated on January 25, 2022
Tags: Comics, Utopia

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing