The Crow

The Crow

A Story by Abishai100
"

A modern real-life blood-diamond vigilante resembling a magical 'Crow' challenges the Western dominion of a dingy baron.

"
A blood-diamond vigilantism eulogy inspired by the amazing dystopian comics-series The Crow (James O'Barr), which inspired the string of unusual films, including the original Brandon Lee film. Thanks, 
----
====

Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) owns two duck-phones in his Boston apartment and is a blood-diamond Interpol-relations underground agent of F-IRA, linked to Belfast and Stockholm, and so he loves his special espionage duck-phones.



STORM-SHADOW: I draw inspiration for my heroics/patriotism from the images of calamity-endurance from 9/11.



This is no ordinary hero of modern times. He's an Ivy League graduate and diamond connoisseur who's studied Fanonian philosophy in Algeria and works against blood-diamond traffic threatening overground capital in troubled Northern Ireland (United Kingdom).



He's to perform a special blood-diamond bank-robbery in Boston, of the gems belonging to that dastardly Euro-baron Goldfinger who's shipping the gems to Northern Ireland.



Storm-Shadow's wife Esha has no idea what her husband does in his double-life, since by daylight, he's just a college professor of socioeconomics, and she's busy with her fashion-modeling career in the East Coast.



Storm-Shadow will enter the safe-box area of the vault-room of the Boston Bank and be in mask/costume claiming he's doing a street-theater outside the bank entrance about baron-diamonds in America and just wants the escorting guardsman to take photos of him in costume/mask holding his toy water-gun by Goldfinger's safe-boxes.



Once inside the safe-box area, Storm-Shadow reveals to the guardsman his water-gun is filled with acid and instructs him to dance in front of the security-camera while he burns a hole into Goldfinger's safe-box discreetly behind his back using his hands behind-his-back and swaps his blood-diamonds with toy gems. He sneaks out the bank bathroom window and uses a payphone to call the Interpol-relations station outside Boston and then the BPD to inform them that the new regime of fantastic anti-piracy heroics has landed in the Americas and that kids should take heart in their great cinema/stories about fantasy-adventures regarding tangible daylight.



STORM-SHADOW: I'll be using some of the blood-diamonds to create a laser-prism for a theater-display to mock Goldfinger.



GOLDFINGER: I didn't come up from the sewers and make a world-fortune only to be outwitted by Interpol-relations!



Storm-Shadow's only weakness besides his 'secrecy' from his wife is his darling niece Pumpkin and his pet-bird Belly. Pumpkin/Belly remind Storm-Shadow that he's not a 'raven' of world vigilantism but the humbled 'Crow' of human sentimentalism.



STORM-SHADOW: I'll sneak into Goldfinger's palace and sedate him to take him to interrogation/media and protect Belly.



If you believe in this modern vigilante-like Robin Hood (Storm-Shadow) who considers himself the proverbial 'Crow' of capitalism-defense in this 9/11-anniversary year, you might think of reasons to celebrate such a man as a figurine of great modernism dollars. Will he triumph?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on October 16, 2021
Last Updated on October 16, 2021
Tags: Comics, Utopia

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing