Storm-Shadow: Shannara

Storm-Shadow: Shannara

A Story by Abishai100
"

A narrative journey inside the mind of a government agent with special daydreams about Utopian dollars.

"
An homage to Utopian storytelling, inspired by The Shannara Chronicles. Enjoy! 
----

====

Storm-Shadow is a gov't-specter in North America (British Columbia) deconstructing terrorism-financing for Interpol-relations today.



He performs dastardly robberies of bank safe-boxes belonging to corrupt capitalism-barons financing terrorism and often uses maudlin costumes and strange aliases like Thespian and Dartmouth.



STORM-SHADOW: I use the metro-system to find labyrinth greasing for urban mobility, part of anti-terrorism espionage.



He's Algerian by birth and American obviously by citizenship and studied at Dartmouth/CalTech before donning Interpol laurels for his anti-terrorism mission which began on 9/12/2001.



Storm-Shadow collects special consumerism trophies or gems and converts them into weapons and gadgets for his special missions all over North America!



He's Christian/Catholic by religion and adopts traditional values and therefore reconciled his partly-failed marriage to his beautiful stewardess wife Elka Sommer (Belgium) and seeks a stable family-life with her now in Amsterdam.



He likes patriotism-themed comic book art and sometimes writes shorts online about himself as a ninja-Interpol agent and Elka as his female-ninja partner Stargirl, which has become quite popular in the comics cyber-underground today.



Elka's currently teaching media-quarantine courses at Princeton in New Jersey (USA).



STORM-SHADOW: What I gained from the Utopian reading of Thomas More was the evaluation of paradise-education gear.



Storm-Shadow considers himself a guerrilla-missionary of modern revolutionary theory and enjoys the works of More, Abbey, Fanon, and Guevara and wonders about the delicate contours between anti-terrorism ideology and dangerous modern rogue terrorism practices such as blood-diamond financing in Africa/Europe. His vision of a paradise-Utopia concerns the homogenization of youth-education and children's care-centers with adult-progressive free-speech regarding democratic reforms in religiously torn areas such as Belfast (Northern Ireland).



STORM-SHADOW: If there's a literary canon for characterization of Utopian media, it's have to be the Shannara Chronicles.



Storm-Shadow's a huge fan of Terry Brooks' Shannara series of high fantasy-adventure novels/stories about valiant and ghoulish humanoids and beings on a stranger earth engaged in forms of crusades and missions for the collections of powers, charms, and reforms, reflections of a new era fascination with the general 'aesthetics' of socialized democracy!



STORM-SHADOW: Perhaps my comics-shorts about myself and 'Stargirl' (Elka) re-present images of democratic changes.



Storm-Shadow must remain patient and visionary in this inventive era of drastic forms of socialized paranoia and terrorism woes amidst capitalism tremors that surface various forms of urban anarchy like riots and street insanity, a trend in modern governance reflective of a challenge in the management of human mobilization and capitalism controls.



STORM-SHADOW: We can turn existence into a 'Shannara-dream'...as long as we create modern DNA.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on August 15, 2021
Last Updated on August 15, 2021
Tags: Comics, Utopia

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing