Treasure-Cove: Christmas-in-July [Pirates!]

Treasure-Cove: Christmas-in-July [Pirates!]

A Story by Abishai100
"

A wily real-life modern pirate in Boston stages a blood-diamond heist during Christmas-in-July while seeking a newfound dream.

"
A fairy-tale blood-diamond vignette inspired by The Town (Ben Affleck). Hope you like this one, 
----
====

Alastair is a real-life modern pirate, who often uses the bank-robbery alias 'Thespian' for his staged blood-diamond heists in North America. He has three team-members and they call themselves the Pirates of whom Alastair is the unofficial leader/captain.



ALASTAIR: I want one more blood-diamond job in Boston and retire in Boston.



Alastair and his Pirates have to steal the blood-diamonds from the Boston bank belonging to the corrupt baron Goldfinger who's using African/Euro-gems to finance rogue terrorists groups in Asia and Eastern Europe. Alastair's been tracking the b*****d and knows he stores his blood-diamonds in the safe-box of the Boston bank and hopes to switch them with replicas which no one and not even Goldfinger will detect until it's too late to report to the media as a 'dollar' crime.



GOLDFINGER: No one better touch my precious blood-diamonds in Boston.



Goldfinger's daughter Elka works at the Boston Public Library as a librarian, and Alastair goes there to read Treasure Island and has fallen in love with her, not knowing she's Goldfinger's own daughter!



Meanwhile, it's Christmas-in-July in Boston, and the town has created lots of festive decorations for the season, and Elka/Alastair are seen walking down the streets during this festive time hand-in-hand and kissing!



ALASTAIR (Pirates): We'll rob Goldfinger's blood-diamonds late-July and report to the press it's a 'dollar' job.



The costumed and theatrical Pirates led by Alastair burst into the Boston bank on heist-day wielding water-guns and claim to the manager and guardsmen they're sent by Goldfinger himself who stores gems in the bank's safe-box area of the vault-room.



While inside the safe-box area of the vault-room of the Boston bank, Alastair and his team of Pirates reveal their street-theater showcase water-guns which they brought with them are actually filled with corrosive acid. They demand to burn open Goldfinger's safe-box and switch his blood-diamonds with fakes and instruct the manager to have Goldfinger come to the bank himself to inspect his own safe-box which is now half-burnt open!



When Goldfinger finally does show to admire his own gems, he notices the safe-box is burnt open and demands that a diamond-inspector determine if something is foul. He stores more diamonds (blood-diamonds!) in the same bank the next month and orders his own henchmen to patrol the street outside the bank for added security!



GOLDFINGER: I believe Interpol-relations have been inquiring into the nature of my terrorism-immersion in Europe.



Alastair and his Pirates made off with about $20 million of Goldfinger's blood-diamonds that day and exchanged them for assets in a private Swiss account which Alastair seeks to use (partially) for his new life with his girlfriend Elka. The Pirates escaped that day with the diamonds hidden in the soles of their shoes on the Boston subway, the famous Metro.



ALASTAIR: I'll be collecting more pirate-artworks with my newfound anti-terrorism money in Zurich.



ALASTAIR: Let's go to a Red-Sox game, darling.
ELKA: I'd love to do that with you, Alastair.



When Alastair and Elka elope to Zurich and get married, they have a son a year later and named him Peter. Alastair buys Peter a model pirate-ship for his 2nd birthday, which is when Elka confides in her pirate-husband, revealing to him that her father is the blood-diamond pirate/baron Goldfinger!



ALASTAIR: We must shield our son Peter from this dark knowledge.



ELKA: Our life together in Boston will be safe-and-secure...and one of American promise.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

it seems you covered it all,pirates,diamonds,goldfinger,pirate ships and of course the water pistols

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 25, 2021
Last Updated on July 25, 2021
Tags: Boston, Pirate-Lore

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing