Home of the Grinch

Home of the Grinch

A Story by Abishai100
"

An iconic American prince named Amlan Satan, diamond-scholar, may be the real-life American 'Grinch' but also a simple desperado.

"
An homage to the iconic folk-avatar known simply as the Grinch (Dr. Seuss), inspired by Hearts in Atlantis! Thanks so much for reading, 
----
====

Amlan Satan's an American prince who lives in a very unusual but nice wooden home in New England. He's worked for years as a blood-diamond infiltrator with Interpol-relations to undermine baron-influences in gem-smuggling linked to terrorism, which is why Satan (Amlan) works closely with a capitalism-highway think-tank at CalTech. However, he remains alone in this very nice New England property.



SATAN (Amlan): As a ninja-infiltrator of underground gems, I've worked as an undercover information operative!



However, despite all this 'worldly intelligence' of this prince Amlan Satan, he's nevertheless a man of formidable American governance powers and magic. This is why many consider him the real Grinch! Yes, the 'Grinch' is a fictional folk-character invented by the philosophical writer/cartoonist Dr. Seuss. The Grinch is a lonely hermit of great powers and wealth and lacks basic magical dance in his life, despite his clumsy if awkward and bizarre attempts. The Grinch is something like Amlan Satan, alone in his wooden estate in New England, pondering the possibilities of a more full life, lived among humans!



SATAN (Amlan): I keep in my Swiss-treasury a handful of underground-extracted gems and diamonds for gov't-work.



The Grinch (Amlan Satan!) spends much of his intellectual time designing war-political coordination virtual reality scenarios as video-games for intelligence agents working with Interpol-relations. These camouflaged 'Centurion' mock-scenarios reflect the Grinch's attitude towards active socialization design and synthetic political regime constructions! Yes folks, Amlan Satan, with all this toy-work with capitalism nexuses, just might be the actual Grinch!



Would this unusual 'American prince' (Amlan Satan) be eventually regarded as the Seuss-avatar known as the 'Grinch' by readers because of his precocious preoccupation with serious and isolating capitalism/governance diction?



SATAN (Amlan): I felt very lonely, so I approached my female neighbor and gave her Valentine's Day flowers!



This neighbor, Sheila, hesitantly accepted the romantic gesture of the Grinch (Amlan Satan) and agreed to visit him in his isolated giant wooden property. Once inside, Sheila realized the Grinch (Amlan Satan) was a man of great American powers but was very lonely. She realized that while the Grinch was wealthy like a bubble-man, he remained awkward in his attempts to create meaningful social diligence. She felt sorry for him, and she gave him a kiss, and he thought he was in love, but she had to tell him that the Grinch simply lived in a world where romance was more of a design...than a dance!



The Grinch (Amlan Satan) died a single-man in New England and was buried in a lonely cemetery. On his tombstone read, "Here lies the real American Grinch!" His neighbor Sheila once visited his tombstone and then confided in her girlfriend that the Grinch (Amlan Satan) was a man of praise through courtly admiration...but sadly not through deep religion.



Interestingly enough, this 'American Grinch' (Amlan Satan) had many mathematical-works posthumously published at CalTech, involving the use of nonlinear studies to evaluate capitalism-dissection regarding resource-distribution nexuses regarding what else --- blood diamonds!



SHEILA: What I'll remember most about this 'Grinch' was his unfortunate vision of American darkness.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

no,no,no my friend the grinch lives forever

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 5, 2021
Last Updated on July 5, 2021
Tags: Dr. Seuss (Fanfiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing