Amlan's HS-Reunion

Amlan's HS-Reunion

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan Satan is a government blood-diamond specter attending his NJ high-school reunion and must deal with multiple drives.

"
A fanfiction inspired by the very unusual American film Grosse Pointe Blank (John Cusack). Hope you like it, 
----

====

Amlan Satan is a prominent Interpol-rogue, working through CalTech to dissect blood-diamond (warlord-mined gems from Africa/Europe used to fund terrorism!) nexuses in North America related to groups like Cobra. However, he wants a break from this ninja-life to attend his Eastern High school Reunion in New Jersey (USA) and forget for a moment his work inside a special gov't-building where he analyzes blood-diamond spirals.



Amlan is a ninja-assassin and thief with the Interpol-relations code-name Shadow. He graduated from Dartmouth College with a dual-degree in psychology and political science before beginning his covert underground blood-diamond work in Europe. He looks tired, this old nerd, and he wants to attend his Eastern high-school reunion and visit his mother who lives in his hometown in New Jersey.



SATAN (Amlan): I want to attend my school-reunion and my secretary encourages me, but mostly I miss my mother whose photo I keep in my wallet to this day.



Working with blood-diamond interceptions in North America is dangerous work and linked to high-profile capitalism terrorism around the globe. However, Amlan's not only sharp but an excellent sharp-shooter, making his pursuit and subversion of blood-diamonds barons like Goldfinger a necessary work of great modern gem intrigue.



SATAN: I've worked often as a camouflaged ninja in places like Bucharest, Antwerp, and Lisbon, and I'm weary, man!



His work is no kind of junk-food or candy. It's downright dangerous. However, Satan wants a break from all this and forget his current love affair with machinery and underground weaponry. After 9/11, everyone's on edge about anti-capitalism terrorism, but Satan (Amlan) wants to temporarily hide his guns.



SATAN: I got the high-school reunion invitation in my Cali-office mailbox, or rather, my secretary did!



SHEILA (Secretary): I simply won't let you miss this high-school reunion this year, Mr. Satan.



Satan hops on an Amtrak train and heads to his hometown in New Jersey to visit his mother, who lives in a mental-care facility and to attend his Eastern High School Reunion.



SATAN: It's so amazing to return to your hometown and see your old high-school building and remake memories.



His suburban neighborhood looks the same --- exactly the same!



Satan ran into his old high-school sweetheart Esmerelda who's now the local town radio-show DJ. She's still not forgiven him for standing him up after taking her to the prom --- the last time she saw him after he went off to college and started training to become a government specter.



ESMERELDA: I was looking at our old high-school yearbook, Satan, and I'm furious you simply don't share my feelings.



Amlan visits Esmerelda's father, who's a very wealth patron-of-the-arts and sees that he's remarried, to someone much younger. He tells him jokingly, "I'm a government specter...a real ninja!" to which Esmerelda's wry father replies, "You see my new life, but I'm concerned what you did after you left this town and my daughter, but it's true, I'm in love and comfy in New Jersey now."



SHEILA (Secretary): Mr. Satan, there're strange tidings regarding an Algerian spook tracked you to your hometown!



Amlan learns the Algerian terrorist who's tracked him to New Jersey is none other than Felix Bela, a rogue agent for Cobra employed to wipe out all agents working against blood-diamond barons like Goldfinger. Amlan conceals a self-assembling plastic silencer-pistol into his Eastern High School reunion to which he takes his old sweetheart Esmerelda! This is in case Felix shows up to assassinate him. Amlan also visits his mother at her mental-care facility and promises her that he'll marry Esmerelda if he ever finds the courage to put aside government work to find deep and long-term meaningful romance for his otherwise shockingly lonely life. Meanwhile, he's secretly preparing for a deadly engagement with the Algerian Felix.



SATAN: This is the coolest high-school reunion ever, Esmerelda!
ESMERELDA: As we toast all this fun, Satan, I want you thinking about our commitments and love.
SATAN: Who knew high-school would make you think of deep distances?



Felix shows up with a fake alumni ID and obtains admission into the reunion-event in New Jersey. Amlan is busy poking around in his old high-school building locker where the event is taking place when Felix finds him. The two engage in an immediate hand-to-hand fight, which Amlan wins by sticking a pen into Felix's neck, after kickboxing him down to the ground after some serious torso-wrestling. He takes Felix's body the building basement incinerator room and burns it to ashes to completely obliterate the evidence of this terrorist's existence as well as what he attempted at the reunion-event!



However, Felix isn't the only 'rival' at the reunion-event. After the reunion, Amlan kisses Esmerelda and escorts her home. Then, he spots his old Interpol-relations rival Grosser. Grosser is pissed that Amlan got to eliminate Felix Bela instead of him. He insists that they form an assassin-partnership for future blood-diamond missions in North America. Grosser works as a 'freelance hitman' and is unscrupulous and demands Amlan ally with him. When he refuses, the two have no choice but to have a shootout, right on Esmerelda's lawn! Grosser is carrying a weapons-loaded backpack, and Amlan has no choice but to disclose to her his double-life after efficiently and coolly killing the evil Grosser.



SATAN: You shouldn't love a guy like me, Esmerelda!
ESMERELDA: So, I can't have a say in this, right?
SATAN: I suppose we'll always have that amazing romantic prom memory, darling.
ESMERELDA: I don't have rights to demand more, Amlan?
SATAN: I wonder if I have more to give.



Amlan and Esmerelda drive off to a weekend getaway to Martha's Vineyard. He calls his secretary (Sheila) and informs her he needs a work-vacation extension due to extenuating extra-curricular circumstances. She sheds a tear for him and hopes for him that he'll take the serious time to find divinity and true love In his dark life. What will ensue for Amlan Satan after this dioramic high-school reunion experience?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on July 5, 2021
Last Updated on July 5, 2021
Tags: Movie Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing