Cinderella: A Horror-Tale

Cinderella: A Horror-Tale

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two alien robots visit Earth and become elfin authors online seeking to retell the iconic story of Cinderella and make her a Coronavirus quarantine-time avatar of dark dimensions!

"
This is a Coronavirus quarantine-time fable about the iconic folk-tale of Cinderella being used colorfully by two fictional alien robots to offer humanity a message of disorientation, which I really hope you'll read and like, since it's my last fairy-tale. Signing off (God bless),


====

Cyclonus and Agus visited Earth from their robot planet of Cybertron and spied on human civilization during the Coronavirus tribulation from Earth's moon. These two robots noticed that humans liked folk-tales glorifying social values and social nightmares and focused on the tale of Cinderella, an unlucky house-maid who receives a miraculous blessing which leads her to the arms of a handsome and wealthy prince. Cyclonus and Agus noted that the story of Cinderella represented humanity's special focus on the strangeness of fortune and romance and how it informed their faith during times of terrible tribulation. Cyclonus and Agus decided to transform and visit Earth and offer a re-telling of Cinderella during the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation.



Of course, Cinderella's story was already world known and considered iconic in civilization. In fact, it was adapted into multiple storybooks and movies including the famous Disney cartoon film. Cyclonus and Agus decided to purchase a Cinderella storybook and read it to become versed in the texture of the folk-tale during the Coronavirus quarantine.



Cyclonus and Agus transformed themselves into elfin like humanoids named Link and Ryu and visited American bookstores during the Coronavirus quarantine and offered to market re-tellings of Cinderella online during the Coronavirus quarantine. The bookstore patrons, usually at quarantined American colleges and universities such as Dartmouth and Rice, noted that Cyclonus (Link) and Agus (Ryu) resembled Nordic or Viking like dashing young men with unusually large ears.



As Cyclonus/Link and Agus/Ryu perused the various renditions of Cinderella's story and began spinning their own version, they took careful notice of the way the unlucky house-maid was portrayed as a gentlewoman of great grace and patience who triumphed over adversity to find miraculous love with an incredible wealthy and handsome prince. Cinderella was obviously a woman of great fortune, but her story was very rare and very offbeat.



Link (Cyclonus) and Ryu (Agus) began crafting paintings and reoriented portraits of Cinderella, making versions of the iconic fairy-tale folk character that exemplified the popular avatar's other-worldly magic and metaphysical oddity. Link and Ryu decided to focus on the peculiar fact that Cinderella reminded readers of the oddity of life and the frustrating features of patience in the world. Their revisionist paintings which they posted on the Internet made Cinderella seem like a ghost or siren.



Link and Ryu agreed that Disney's rendition of Cinderella's story was the most popular and iconic in human civilization. In this telling and cartoon presentation, which was considered superior in almost every aspect, offered audiences a glimpse of the transformed magical gracious young woman as an animation-friendly and incredibly shimmering portrait of perfect or ideal dazzle. Cinderella to Disney was the picture of loveliness or transcendental classic and idyllic enchantment.



It was the Disney version of Cinderella's unusual story that Link and Ryu chose to respin for human civilization during the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation. Link and Ryu agreed that Disney's Cinderella was the sublime avatar of offbeat superstition and incredible fortune and eerie romance. They wanted to use the Disney version to offer a revised vision of Cinderella as some kind of quarantine-time symbol of human fancy.



Link and Ryu first agreed to make Cinderella in their retelling a dark and mysterious character and one oriented towards eerie or strange magic and superstitious fears about the dark side of the imagination. They wanted to present Cinderella as the perfect avatar for yearning and the reality of crime and horror. They wanted to present Cinderella as potentially an avatar who inspired people to ruminate on the tangibility of wrath, impatience, and cruelty.



Link and Ryu crafted an online Cinderella story for Coronavirus quarantine-time audiences that captured all the oddity of the classic iconic character while offering a vision of the fortune of romance gone awry. The Cinderella they chose to spun was an attractive but haunting woman of nearly underworld proportions. She reminded audiences that the misfortunes of life certainly drew attention to the reality of suffering...and darkness.



Of course, Link and Ryu used the known traditions of Cinderella craftsmanship and storyboarding to create their darker rendition of the iconic romance and fable avatar for Coronavirus quarantine-time audiences online! They used ideas about crafting costumes and hair and accessories to construct a kingdom of eerie proportion. They wanted this online Coronavirus Cinderella to capture humanity's focus on the reality of lifestyle paranoia.



Why did Link (Cyclonus) and Ryu (Agus) choose to make the online Cinderella a character of omen rather than fable? Why did they spin the folkloric princess as a damsel of darkness? Were they trying to create dark imaginations during the Coronavirus tribulation for online readers?



Humanity was no stranger to strange folkloric character such as the Pied Piper of Hamelin or the Headless Horseman! However, they tended to keep brighter characters and avatars such as Cinderella bright! Why did Link and Ryu choose to align Cinderella with these more dark and strange human folk-tale avatars?



LINK: No one will understand what we did here!
RYU: Sure they will; they'll simply compare us to Herman Melville.
LINK: Well, this won't necessarily get us merits or laurels from Harvard.
RYU: It just might get us some readership from Dartmouth or Stanford.
LINK: Why do you say that, brother?
RYU: Transforming Cinderella into an intriguing quarantine-time siren has merit!
LINK: What do you mean?
RYU: To use Cinderella to express ideas about the mutations of fortune creates meditation.
LINK: Meditation?
RYU: Yes, brother; the Coronavirus has revealed a great glass sword of fate.
LINK: So we're administering social medicine about the reality of danger?
RYU: Exactly!



Link and Ryu ironically and surprisingly got a lot of readership and comments for their darker version of Cinderella. In fact, students at M.I.T. decided to create an online dark robot version of Cinderella to capture the iconic folkloric character's representation of destiny and fate symbolism, to complement the eerie siren Link and Ryu created for online audiences during the Coronavirus quarantine tribulation. This dark M.I.T. Cinderella robot captured the very daylight of the message Link and Ryu were sending!



The Cinderella retelling became so popular during the Coronavirus tribulation that children saw their parents buying misfortune-symbolic meditative Christmas ornaments such as colored glass dragons for their trees that holiday season. This was real human meditation. Link and Ryu made it all possible!



Link and Ryu agreed they offered humanity a touch of real superstition during the quarantine. They'd created real medicine.



Was this storytelling or sorcery?



Link and Ryu departed from Earth and returned to Cybertron as the robots Cyclonus and Agus, hoping their retold Cinderella would inspire some interesting holiday season crafted ornaments and cookies and treats that captured humanity's sense of wonder towards the frailty of life itself.



CYCLONUS: We made a real candyshop experience online for humanity.
AGUS: Human beings appreciate the social bazaar during tribulation!

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)


© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on April 30, 2020
Last Updated on April 30, 2020
Tags: Coronavirus, Fable, Cinderella, Darkness

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing