Childhood Bonds

Childhood Bonds

A Chapter by Ari
"

Adah is the main female lead who also happens to be a hacker for more details please check out my book

"
Adah's P.O.V
I have to be quick with this, not like anyone is going to catch me doing this I hope not. I intently stare at the screen as while my entire room is filled with fast typing noises. I scroll through numerous other videos and try not to play a video for more than 30 seconds, I play the video just until I can recognise the faces of the people in the video and immediately scroll down until I find the video and immediately start doing my thing. I feel beads of sweat form on my forehead as my hand works fast and my eyes not even blinking, after about 15 minutes I am done and I press exit from the Porn site I was on. Wait- No- it’s not like you think it is, I was not watching porn. I was on the website because of this specific email I got right when I woke up.
Hello,
I got your email from a friend of mine she said you were the one who could help me. Please help me I am willing to pay any amount you desire just same the amount and it will be in your account the next instant.
This is the link to my sister’s spy cam video that was recorded and uploaded on a Porn website by someone www.xxx.com please take this video down as soon as possible. My sister has tried taking her own life because of this video please help us.



I click on the link and it takes me to an illegal website and the video shows a girl undressing I close the video before it could play any further and I immediately start working on taking it down, after I am done I scroll some more duplicate videos of the original videos and also take them down. This is not the first time I have done this; the amount of emails I have got in the first year of starting this is alarmingly concerning. I never imagine myself practicing Hacking and trying to help people but then again no one has ever predicted the future. But the reason why I started this-

*One year back*
"Hey! Do you want something to eat-" I stopped mid-sentence when I saw my 19-year-old cousin Ava standing on a chair with a Rope around her neck, and the look on her face broke my heart I feel a shiver run down my spine, she had tears staining her cheeks, bloodshot eyes and a swollen face I quickly opened my mouth to shout but she run to me, pushes me in the room and quietly whispers "Adah please don't call anyone I won’t do it again but please don't say a word" I gave her an abrupt nod and as soon as she steps her single foot on the floor I tackle her into a hug and we both fall to the ground down as we burst out into tears "why were you doing that? Huh? Why? How can you even think of doing such a thing? You are so selfish!! You are so f*****g selfish!!" I almost shout in her ears but she just held me tight and cried until she didn't have any strength to cry more she said almost in a whisper "He uploaded our intimate videos on the internet Adah, I requested him to take them off the internet but he just laughed on my face I couldn't do anything Adah I can't even file an FIR his dad is a police officer and a corrupt one ........ I am powerless Adah, I can’t drag Mom and Dad into this and but a stain to their name. This was my only option. I am sorry I am so sorry I am such a coward" and she just fainted as soon as she said those words I immediately called my grandma over the phone and told her 'Ava di fell unconscious because of crying' I didn't specify the reason because I knew my grandma would understand the reason to be her recent break-up and while they helped her I took out my laptop by my grandmother to take that video off the face of the damn internet.




I had promised myself these hacking skills would be just for the sake of fun but if it helps someone than why not. The day I saw my sister almost giving up on everything because of that one damn video I stared doing it for other people because I never want anyone to experience and see what I had to. How did I learn hacking? Well if you can learn how to make a new breed on the internet I can learn hacking but over 12 months I got so exceptionally good at it and everyone started knowing the work I do and knowing me as Terex such a corny name don’t judge me it was a hard choice between Oreo and Terex. I started helping people but staying unknown well obviously what I do is not legal so I had to stay unknown. This makes me feel like I have some purpose in my life, no one knows that I do hacking not even my friends and family.

Most people prefer to come to me than the government websites not saying that the government websites are not good enough but it takes time to comply with all the procedures and details and with me it's quick but the main reason being not many people want official help in this matters because it kind of becomes a huge matter and they think it will stain their families name. I wish I could take down all the videos but if I do so I will get in trouble because These websites have, if not hundreds but thousands of videos and the people behind them are some very powerful people and I am well aware that I am not capable of dealing with them. So I decided to keep it low and make the little difference that I could.



Today I just have one lecture I quickly fill out the form that I have to submit, I finally decided on joining The coding and photography club because coding will be useful and I can make good use of my skills and photography has always been a secret hobby I have a collection over collections of photographs I have taken over the time and this hobby got lost in the last few years so I hope that I can stick with it from now on.


I put my earphones on and start listening to songs as I look out of the train window I hear a ping I look at my phone I have another email and it read

Thank you, I can't even express how incredibly grateful I am for your help....thank you from the bottom of my heart I know you don't accept any payments for the work you do but I wish you did.


I was smiling the entire time until I reached my University, standing in front of me was a girl Oh my heavens that girl was breath-taking that's the only word that can define her beauty she had gorgeous long black locks, amber eyes, golden skin, full lips, long lashes and a gorgeous smile, right now her smile was so wide that one could see her molars because sitting in front of her was her boyfriend Tamas he was holding some Large red roses on his one knee and after He said those words "I like you" everything around me went blur I was pushed back in the past


9 years back................
Summer Camp
Adah entered the room where all the students were huddled together her eyes were searching for that one particular person, and as soon as she spotted him she excitedly skipped her way to him and sat beside him "You are late" Tamas said "Yeah I know I tripped and I got hurt so I had to change my clothes" Almost instantly, worry took over his eyes. He started examining her body for any signs of wounds and saw a big bruise right on her knees and softly asked her "Does it hurt a lot?" "A bit, but it's fine I can walk" she said and he replied to it in an almost irritated tone "You should have stayed home and taken some rest" "You are just like my grandma You worry too much......you are getting old T" he narrowed his eyes but both of them started laughing.

A middle-aged woman entered the room and said "Today we will be having a football match, I will be dividing everyone in two groups and then they will compete against each other the losing team has to help the older students clean the lake tomorrow and the winning team can enjoy their time in the pool" Teams were made but Tamas and Adah was in opposite teams that wasn't going to stop them from competing against each other both of them were overly competitive "Adah you should just go and clean because you are not winning this match" Tamas shouted from the other end of the ground Adah just grinned at him because she knew that this was just an act of him being a good leader and she remembered her conversation with Tamas before the game started Tamas had whispered in her ears "You should not play with that bruise on your leg, you may get hurt and worsen it” Adah shook her head no and whispered "Stop worrying grandma" Tamas looked concerned but brushed the worry anyway.


Both teams were on the ground already waiting for the whistle to blow and once the whistle was blown both Teams started to kick the ball around both Adah and Tamas were great players so it did not take long enough for Tamas to steal the ball from their team but somehow Adah stopped him and scored a goal for her team after about 30 minutes the score was 4-4 both teams were one goal away from winning, this time Adah was kicking the ball and it all happened in a glance she fell on the ground screaming, and tears streamed down her face she was hurt at the same place where she had tripped and got a bruise, everyone looked at the Culprit Tamas was standing there Guilt written all over his face Adah looked at him with teary eyes, she looked to hurt the only thing on her mind at that time was 'Why did you trip me?' . She was carried to the nurse's room and nurse informed everyone there was nothing to worry about it was completely fine she hurt her previous bruise that's the reason it was painful and she was walking completely fine and just a few hours of rest would get her back on her legs.  everyone sighed a breath of relief but not Tamas he immediately rushed to the room Adah was in, knocked on the door and opened it there she was sitting on the bed with a bandage around her knees but when she saw Tamas her eyes went teary again and she stated "Please get out let me rest" Tamas looked beyond guilty but the harshness of Adah's voice made him tear up. He rushed to her side but Adah turned to the other side and closed her eyes pretending to be asleep "Adah I didn't mean to hurt you, please just look at me Adah" "I love you, you are my best friend, I would never do that to you," He said begging her to look at him. Adah turned to look at him barely controlling her laughter “I know dumbo, I was just messing around, I know you wouldn’t intentionally hurt me and if you do I will break your teeth before you can get a meter away from me”.

Adah! Adah! I stared at Siya standing right beside me with worry in her eyes "You are standing on the Road you will get into an accident" she dragged me inside with her. I glanced at Tamas and his girlfriend both of them locked in a tight hug and their friends clapping and cheering them "Tamas and Aishwarya look so great together, don't they?" I didn't say anything, I just ignored everything she said after that because I couldn't ignore the pit in my stomach I wanted to throw up, I couldn't ignore my racing heart, I couldn't ignore a thin layer of sweat on my face, I couldn't ignore a choking feeling in my neck and I could not ignore the fact that I was having a panic attack I caught Siya's arm and looked at her with teary eyes I wanted to say something but no words came out of my mouth Siya stared at me with worry in her eyes and I managed to get some words out of my mouth "I think I am having a panic attack" She immediately dragged me to a nearby empty classroom and sat me on a chair and she started patting my back in steady rhythms my entire body was shaking and there were tears staining my entire face, after 3 torchers minutes  it was finally over and we both sat there and I was crying in her arms, for the first time in many months I was this vulnerable..................


© 2024 Ari


Author's Note

Ari
English isn't my first language but I would like you to rate this chapter and leave a truthful review even if it's bad please inform me

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on June 29, 2024
Last Updated on June 29, 2024
Tags: humour, romance, teen-fiction


Author

Ari
Ari

Banglore , India



About
Hello, I am a student and writing has always had my interest for now I am following it as a hobby because I have no idea if I am good enough to choose it as a passion or my career. more..

Writing