Stainless Steel 310 IBR Pipes & Tubes Manufacturers In India, 

Stainless Steel 310 IBR Pipes & Tubes Manufacturers In India, 

A Story by metinoxoverseas
"

Metinox Overseas is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, stockists, and exporters of a comprehensive range of Stainless Steel 310/310S IBR Pipes and Tubes. Our commitment to quality ensures

"

Stainless Steel 310 IBR Pipes & Tubes are renowned for their exceptional resistance to high temperatures and corrosion, making them a preferred choice for a variety of demanding applications. When it comes to sourcing high-quality pipes and tubes made from this alloy, India has established itself as a prominent hub for manufacturers. Among these, Metinox Overseas stands out as a leader in the industry, providing top-notch products and services.

Understanding Stainless Steel 310 Stainless Steel 310 is a high-alloy austenitic stainless steel with a high chromium and nickel content. This composition imparts excellent resistance to oxidation and corrosion, especially at elevated temperatures. The alloy is particularly valued in industries such as chemical processing, petrochemical, oil and gas, and power generation, where extreme conditions demand materials that can withstand rigorous use.

Key Properties of Stainless Steel 310:

  • High Temperature Resistance: Excellent performance in temperatures up to 1150°C.
  • Corrosion Resistance: Superior resistance to oxidation and sulfidation.
  • Strength: High tensile strength and durability.
  • Fabrication: Good formability and weldability.
  • Thermal Stability: Maintains stability and strength at both high and low temperatures.

Specifications of Stainless Steel 310 IBR Pipes & Tubes:

  • Standards: ASTM A312, ASTM A213, ASTM A249, ASTM A269, EN 10216-5, DIN 17175
  • Grades: 310, 310S
  • Dimensions: Outer Diameter (OD): 1/8" to 24"
  • Wall Thickness: SCH 5S to SCH XXS
  • Length: Single random, double random, and cut lengths
  • Form: Seamless, Welded, ERW
  • Surface Finish: Bright annealed, polished, pickled, and passivated
  • Ends: Plain end, beveled end, threaded

The Importance of IBR Certification IBR (Indian Boiler Regulations) certification is crucial for pipes and tubes used in boiler applications. This certification ensures that the products meet stringent quality and safety standards necessary for high-pressure and high-temperature applications.

Advantages of IBR Certified Pipes & Tubes:

  • Safety Compliance: Adheres to regulatory standards for safety in boiler applications.
  • Reliability: Ensures consistent performance under extreme conditions.
  • Quality Assurance: Rigorous testing and inspection to meet certification standards.

Metinox Overseas: A Trusted Manufacturer in India Metinox Overseas is recognized as a leading manufacturer and supplier of Stainless Steel 310 IBR Pipes & Tubes in India. The company is committed to delivering products that meet stringent quality standards and customer specifications.

Why Choose Metinox Overseas:

  • Quality Assurance: Metinox Overseas adheres to international quality standards, ensuring that each pipe and tube is meticulously tested and inspected.
  • Advanced Manufacturing: Utilization of state-of-the-art technology and equipment to produce pipes and tubes with precision and consistency.
  • Expertise: A team of experienced professionals with extensive knowledge in the field of stainless steel manufacturing.
  • Customer Focus: Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, timely delivery, and customized solutions.

Conclusion For industries requiring robust and reliable stainless steel solutions, Stainless Steel 310 IBR Pipes & Tubes are an excellent choice. In India, Metinox Overseas has established itself as a trusted manufacturer known for its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. Whether for high-temperature environments or critical applications, choosing Metinox Overseas ensures access to superior pipes and tubes that meet the highest standards of performance and durability.


For more information

If any enquiries please contact us our support team will connect you as soon as possible.

© 2024 metinoxoverseas


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on July 1, 2024
Last Updated on July 1, 2024
Tags: Stainless Steel 310/310S IBR Pip, Stainless Steel 310/310S IBR Pip, Stainless Steel 310/310S IBR Pip, Stainle

Author

metinoxoverseas
metinoxoverseas

mumbai, India



About
Metinox Overseas is a legacy carried on by Sons and Grandsons who had established Laxmi Metal Syndicate in the year 1972 later followed by establishing Mukesh Steel House in the year 1991 and Bhavik S.. more..

Writing