High Hopes

High Hopes

A Story by A Taste Of Blood
"

first super taaaaame erotica ish peice

"
The movie was average in most respects. Scary things jump out, creepy contortions, gory deaths, the works. What happened during the movie was a different story. When it started out they were talking the opening credits away. Then as the movie progressed he put his arm around her. Later she squeezed closer to him and his hand rested against the side of her breast. She grips his thigh and hand tightly as something jumps out. He moves her head onto his chest beneath his. His hand moves over and his fingers now lay between her b***s beneath her low cut shirt. It begins to get wet as she sweats and breathes faster. She’s getting all hot and bothered he thinks. He moves his fingers under her left cup slightly. She sighs. He moves them more until he brushes her n****e with his ring finger. She quivers a bit and bites her lower lip. The n****e gets hard beneath and between his fingers as he massages the breast before gently pinching the n****e. She moans in never known pleasure and he repeats the sensual massage on the right, her moaning inspiring him. He moves her up to the right and puts a finger on her lower lip. She stops biting it and he kisses her, rubbing the inside of her upper lip with his tongue. She returns the favor hesitating for only the slightest moment. He removes his hand from her bra and moves it and its brother to her face pulling back slightly. He stared into those beautiful brown doe eyes an smiles. He could feel her quivering and Goosebumps rising on her arms. She was unsure. He moved to kiss her again and heard her intake of breath. A gasp of exasperation. He lightly kisses her lips and moves back again.. Using a hand to brush that fine brown, slighty messy hair from her face, he asks a question: “Are you okay?” She smiles and giggles nervously “Yes just…” “What?” “I don’t know” “We can stop…“ “Please don’t.” He looks at her and gave her a nice long kiss with his lips slightly parted. She shivered a bit less, now more like a chill than nervous tremors. She put her hands behind his neck and clasps them closed deepening the kiss. They stop to breathe and then go at it once again, mouths open slightly more. When switching lips she slipped her tongue between his and played along the inside of his bottom lip. He moans and pulls her away slightly. Her eyes give him a question. He begins dancing his fingertips on her stomach and she laughs, tickled. He begins to move his fingers up and up the wonderfully soft skin on her stomach until he reaches the tender flesh beneath the breasts. She spazzes and bursts into laughter. With his hand remaining in that tender spot he laughs and moves her shirt up over the modest hills on her chest. As he does so she gives him a look of lust matched with pure love. Edging him on. So she moved her arms into the air and he drew the shirt over and off this supremely sexy being he loved, and threw it to the floor. He laid eyes on this captivating form of his love. Her naturally tan-pale skin, running his eyes from the seat of her jeans to the black bra she was wearing up to the ubercute face framed by that hair… she was amazing. She giggled and got up running to her computer playing a song on repeat… Animals by Nickelback came rushing out of the speakers as she walked the few steps back to the couch. He motioned to her and she sat laughing on the edge of his knees. She leaned down and kissed him. As they were deep in the throes of this love he placed his hands on her soft bare sides just above the hips lost in worship of this godess with the soft skin perched on his legs. She separated their lips and looked at him, giggling. He followed suit, moving up to entrap her lips once again with his, distracting so he could undo the clasp holding her bra to her chest. She makes a gasp in mock disgust and lets the straps fall off her shoulders as her perky breasts are revealed. He chuckles, immediately moving to cup the tender flesh. She slaps his hands away and moves to kiss him, giving him tongue. When they part only to breathe he moves his hands to the awaiting b***s and begins to massage them moving fingers over the skin giving a bit of a squeeze every once in a while. He gently pinches the n*****s a few times arousing moans from his lover, loud and full of delight. He pulls her toward him by her sides and they kiss with even more passion. Just then sound comes from the open window as a car pulls in and they rush to get themselves together. The parents announce their arrival and when they venture upstairs they find the couple watching the end of the movie in each others arms and hands. The tip of her bra is visible above the neck of the shirt. The only clue as to what had happened minutes before.

© 2010 A Taste Of Blood


Author's Note

A Taste Of Blood
uhh first piece like this...
changed the subject (ie the girl) ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice Scottie. :p

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 10, 2010
Last Updated on September 26, 2010
Previous Versions

Author

A Taste Of Blood
A Taste Of Blood

Preston, CT



About
Teen writer writes poems, short stories. more..

Writing
Lxa Lxa

A Poem by A Taste Of Blood


Hehe Hehe

A Story by A Taste Of Blood