Remove These Satin Sheets

Remove These Satin Sheets

A Poem by Andy David
"

A poem about desire.

"
My darling, the scent of the night is filled with your sweet, feminine fragrance amidst the gentle winds.

With your painted toes, seductively remove these satin sheets covering my nakedness so that raw passion will overrule our shyness as we become one again under love's rhythm.

Please know…even if the night is cold and empty, I shall never allow it to steal away my dreams of you.

You are the raging fire in my heart giving light to my darkest days when the beauty of life is no longer enchanting.

The treasures of the heart are many, but there are none more precious than the love created between two obedient hearts like ours.

Your jasmine, perfume scent even gives beauty to a flameless candle seeking the very essence of a fragrant flame.

Kindly join me in listening to the music of the wind as it entertains blooming flowers hanging joyfully upon swaying branches.

Darling, seductively remove these satin sheets with your painted toes and then make love to me with tears of desire…like you did a few moments ago.

© 2011 Andy David


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on December 2, 2011
Last Updated on December 2, 2011

Author

Andy David
Andy David

PA



About
I am a self-taught poet who writes from deep emotions about love & romance. At this present time, I've written well over 1,100+ poems, a collection of which I hope to publish in the future. You can.. more..

Writing