Heaven Is You

Heaven Is You

A Poem by Andy David
"

A poem about love & lust.

"
My darling, your wet, rosy lips taste like heavenly lust dripping from your loving heart.

Wrap your wings around me and tonight, let me satisfy your aching need with my burning love inside you.

If heaven is above us, then tell me why I look down at heaven with much love and desire whenever we make love?

Lady Flower, heaven is you, for I am the envy of every man as I love you deep within the paradise of a woman's sacredness.

This intense desire I bear for you comes from the beautiful urge of passion a man feels when the eroticism of his goddess matches his own.

Adorned in sultry lingerie, your lovely image is more than enough to make me rise to the occasion with a tongue full of speechless love.

My darling, heaven is you tonight, for every time we surrender to sweet lovemaking, you stain my back with fingerprints born from the pretty, manicured hands of an angel.

© 2011 Andy David


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on December 2, 2011
Last Updated on December 2, 2011

Author

Andy David
Andy David

PA



About
I am a self-taught poet who writes from deep emotions about love & romance. At this present time, I've written well over 1,100+ poems, a collection of which I hope to publish in the future. You can.. more..

Writing