Chronicles of Slash

Chronicles of Slash

A Screenplay by A.M Leone
"

The effect that bullying one person could have on everyone

"
INT. SMALL ROOM DARK ROOM- UNKNOWN TIME
 
GIRL
(whimpering, scared)
P- please don’t do this.  Please, I'm sorry.

SLASH
No.  No you’re not but I can promise you that you’ll be.

GIRL
Why are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to you?

SLASH
It wasn’t just you, but don’t worry they will all pay very soon.

The sound of metal scraping against metal filled the silent room.  The girl had begun whimpering loudly as she saw the light reflect off a knife.

SLASH (CONT’D)
But for now, I think we should have a little fun. Get to know each other a little bit.
The knife was rested against her skin, causing her to flinch, cutting herself as she did.

GIRL
(crying now)
Please, just please let me go, I swear I wont be a b***h anymore.

SLASH
(laughing darkly)
You shouldn't make promises that you can’t keep.  You see most people think that they can change, but they cant.  All that they do is mask it. Eventually though, time weathers all masks and the facade will inevitably break.

GIRL
What are you even saying.

SLASH
You’re a b***h.  You will always be a b***h and there is only one thing that can change you.
The camera pans out so all you can see is the masked face of slash, blood spurting to cover his mask and clothes.
EXT.  OUTSIDE THE HIGH SCHOOL 8:00 AM
Outside the school you see the various clicks of friends some friends coming up or just arriving to the school. A teen walking through the crowds catching bits of conversations as he passes.

MALE STUDENT 1
Have you heard that Sarah has vanished.  Her parents filed a missing persons report this morning.  It’s been two days since anyone seen her.

FEMALE STUDENT 1
That’s terrible, she was such a nice person, especially to those who deserved her attention.
(she shoots a look at the teen as he passes)

LEONARD (V.O.)
Oh yea you guys are just saints, how rude of me to think otherwise.

MALE STUDENT 1
I hope She is safe though, her poor parents.
The the young man started walking faster to get away from the crowds of people.

JANETTE 
Hey Leo wait up!
(she yelled out of breath as she ran up to him.)

LEONARD
Hey Jan, whets going on.
(His tone is dismissive, and uninterested)

JANETTE
How was your weekend?  Did you do anything fun?  I tried calling you but you never called me back.

LEONARD
My weekend was pretty dull, I had some worked I had to finish up.

JANETTE
Yea that does seem pretty boring.
She laughed as they walked towards the back of the school.

JANETTE (CONT’D)
Did you hear about Sarah?  Her parents said that she was taken.  I hope she is safe.

LEONARD
Yea me too, cause you know she is such a nice person.

JANETTE
Leo you cant hold a grudge against her for the pranks that she pulled on us with the boys,
 while there is a possibility that she could be dead.

LEONARD(V.O.)
Now wouldn’t that be a shame.

Leo nodded adjusting his face so he looked sympathetic.

LEONARD
Yea your right Jan, I really shouldn’t care that her and her friends harass us. 
Lets just hope that she returns safely.

The school bell rang and all the students began making their ways funneling into the school.

LEONARD (CONT’D)
Well at least school is starting.  In just several hours we can go kill people online if your down later Jan.

JANETTE
Yea that sounds like a good plan to me, though I still don’t know why you like being in class.
The pair walked into the building the day officially beginning

INT. CLASS ROOM- ENGLISH
MR CALLOW
Good morning class, today we will be starting the semester of Gothic literature, and as cliche as it may be we will be starting with one of the masters of this style. Edgar Allen Poe.
Half the students groaned while some others cheered.  

MR CALLOW (CONT’D)
Chambers, pass these out to the class.
As the student passes around the papers, waited till the teachers back was turned to get to Leonard, throwing the paper on the floor without breaking stride.

Leonard bent down to pick up the paper, coming back up a hacky sack was beamed perfectly at his face, the room getting quiet making the Mr. Carrow turn around.

MR CALLOW (CONT’D)
Ok does everyone have one?

CLASS
Yes Mr. Carrow

MR CALLOW
Ok now I want you all to read it over, and take your time because we’re gonna take a quick quiz before we read it out loud
As the rest of the class begins reading Leonard sits there glowering at the page angry and his face throbbing.  Putting the hacky sack in his bag. His spoils of war.

MR CALLOW (CONT’D)
A few more minutes.  Thomas come on outside with me real quickly.
Leo sighed as he got up from his desk walking towards the door.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
This will just make things worse.

INT OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM IN THE HALL.
MR CALLOW
Is everything ok Leonard?  I saw you just staring at the paper.

LEONARD
You dont have to worry Mr. Callow, you wont have to worry about me failing your quiz.  I know the story verbatim.

MR CALLOW
You are on of my brightest students, i just dont want you to be crushed by 
social pressures.  I see you always writing.  
Focus on the things that bring you pleasure.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
If only it was that simple.

LEONARD
Ok, i will try Mr. Callow.

MR CALLOW
And, Leonard, if you need to talk you can always come to me.  It’s what I’m here for.

LEONARD
Thanks Mr. Callow, i appreciate the help.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
Yea thanks, you were a big help when I was pelted in the face with a hacky sack.

Leonard and Mr. Callow enter back into the classroom in time for the bell to ring.  

MR CALLOW
Ok guys, I want a full analysis of the story by tomorrow and if its under a page
 I will not accept it.

Leonard went and gathered his stuff that was all knocked to the floor while people tried to trample him.  Once his bag was packed he checked his cell phone to have a message the read.  “you better not snitch!”
Leonard sighed as he walked out from the class room.
EXT. LUNCH-1:20 PM
Leonard and Jannette walking through the streets looking for somewhere to eat.

CHAMBERS
Yo! Leonard get over here!
Chambers and friends called from behind walking fast to catch up.

JANETTE
Lets just go leo, ignore them.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
Because they will just leave me along, here's to hoping.

The pair moved faster as Chambers and his friends began moving faster.

CHAMBERS
Oh you are gonna regret making me chase you.
Chambers and friends began jogging and getting in front of them.

JANETTE
Come on Marcus, just leave us alone.

CHAMBERS
Oh you’re free to go Janette, its just your boyfriend here we want.  
(turning to Leonard)
Its you that we have a problem with.  Now be a man and tell your lady friend to leave us alone.

JANETTE
I’m not going anywhere.  Now let us go Marcus otherwise I'm gonna tell the principle.
The entire group laughed at the “Joke”

CHAMBERS
You mean principle dumbass who couldn't find her way out of an imaginary box.  

LEONARD
Just go Janette, it will just be worse the longer you fight.

JANETTE
B but, let me go get help.  Ill be back.
Janette ran off her intent to bring the security guard or a cop if she could find one.

CHAMBERS
Now that it’s just us, let us discuss the ownership of my hackysack in your bag.

LEONARD
Possession is nine tenths of the law.
One of chambers friends punched him in the stomach.

CHAMBERS
You know you’re a funny guy, but i will be taking my hacky sack back and you have until the end of the day to give it to me.

LEONARD
How about I give it to Mr. Callows and see what he thinks as to who it belongs too.  You threw it at my face and now its mine.
This time two of them hit Leonard his body falling to the floor as chambers kicked him in the gut.
CHAMBERS
You know Leonard this was supposed to be a private conversation so there 
was no need to involve authority figures. 
 Now don't make me ask you again.  I’ll see you at three.

Chamber and his friends turned and walked away, Leonard getting up still gasping for air.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
Yea, this is a usual thing in my life.  i always here that it doesn't matter how many times you hit the ground, its how you get up that matters.  Lets see how i’m gonna get up.

Leonard slowly limps his way down the block away from the school.  The camera fades out.

EXT NIGHT TIME- PARK

Marcus Chambers was working out at the track, it was a wintery night so not too many people were there and those who were, were leaving.

Chambers was running around the track, his hearing blocked by the head phones in his ears. A figure appearing in the background approaching the track.  It wasn't until the figure got within the fence  that he noticed and stopped.

CHAMBERS
Yo, what do you want freak.

SLASH
You should really watch who you call names.  You dont have friends here to do your dirty work.

CHAMBERS
Just because my boys aint here doesnt mean i cant f**k you up.

SLASH
(laughing darkly)
Stop acting like a thuglette you are a boy with a spoon shoved up your a*s not a mafioso.

Chambers now angry lurched at him throwing a wide punch that was dodged, slash with his knife hidden in his hand sliced near his ribs

CHAMBERS
God damn you litle b***h using a knife, not good enough to fight me with your bare hands.

SLASH
Oh no thats not the case.  I got my current frame of mind from you.  Overwhelm your target and take away chances of survival.  A tactic i have seen you use on a daily basis.

Chambers now raged began wildly swinging knocking the mask off.  

CHAMBERS
H how could it be you?
In an instant slash ran the blade under the ribs and into the heart.  Once the body went limp slash raided the body making it look like a mugging.

Picking up the mask slash put it back on and began walking away.
INT. LEONARD’S BEDROOM -7:00 A.M

The sound of a pounding door woke the poor kid as his body still hurt from the prior days abuse.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
Maybe I should take the day off today, not like my mother will care. 

LEO’S MOM
Get up its time for school and i got to go to work so i cant see you off.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
When can you ever see me off.

LEONARD
Ok mom, Love you enjoy your day.

LEO’S MOM
Oh by the way your friend Janet is here.

LEONARD
Thanks mom Im coming down now.

Getting dressed as quickly as he could a faint smile crossed his face.  

NARRATOR (V.O.)
What’s Janette doing here already she usually meets me at school.
Leonard makes his way down the stairs to see the sad face of Janette

LEONARD
What’s wrong?

JANETTE
You haven’t seen the news? Marcus is dead.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
Is there where I am supposed to fake sympathy?
Leonard fixed his expression so that it resembles sympathy.

LEONARD
What happened?  

JANETTE
The official story is that he was mugged.  There is gonna be a memorial service for him at school today.

LEONARD
Yea well I won’t be there.  

JANETTE
What are you talking about? You have to go, despite your differences he is a student that you know who is dead now.

LEONARD
He made my life miserable daily for the last two years.  He and his gang would beat me up.  They made me the stereotypical victim from movies and t.v.  Nope I’m not going.

Janette frowned as if she was reliving each day along with him.  

JANETTE
Well I hope you will change your mind.  are you ready to go to school now or are you skipping that too.
Leonard sighed and walked to get his shoes grabbing his bag once they were on.  

LEONARD
Ok lets get out of here then
They left the house closing the door behind them.

EXT SCHOOL- 8:00 A.M.

The students are creating a memorial area for Marcus and Sarah when Leonard and Janette walked onto the grounds, a hush filled the crowd before the murmuring started.  Their eyes were locked on Leonard as they muttered amongst themselves.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
And here I thought that this would have changed these people.

LEONARD
I don’t feel too well today maybe i should just go home.  

Two well dressed men entered the school grounds approaching the students who were collecting at the memorial area. 

NARRATOR (V.O.)
I wonder what those guys are doing here.

The bell rang causing all the kids to start heading in.  As Janette and Leonard were walking into the school Leonard saw them pointing at him.

INT ENGLISH CLASS

The students and Mr. Callow all looked depressed as they all came into the classroom.

MR CALLOW
Ok class, i know we had a tragedy last night into tomorrow, but we must go on.  So we will try to muscle through and let out our emotions at the vigil after school.

There was a knock at the door, the principle peering through the window opening the door.  

PRINCIPLE
I need to steal Mr. Thomas for the remainder of the period if you dont mind Mr. Callow.

MR CALLOW
(looking nervously)
Of course Principle Glix, I will send your assignment with Miss Adams. 

Leonard got up to his feet and grabbed his bag making his way to the door, the students beginning to whisper and murmur as he walked out. With the principle.

INT. PRINCIPLES OFFICE

PRINCIPLE GLIX
Come with me quickly, i have two detectives who would like to have a word with you.
She said as she opened the door to her office, inside were the detectives sitting at the desk.

DETECTIVE AARONS
Hello there, you must be Leonard Thomas.  Please dont be nervouse, we just wan to ask you a few questions.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
What the f**k is going on right now.

LEONARD
(looking nervous)
Should i call my mom? do i need a lawyer?

DETECTIVE CAMBELL
No you are not under arrest.  Its just procedure to ask around and investigate all murders.  We heard that you have had problems with Marcus Chambers as recently as yesterday afternoon.    Please have a seat.

Leonard took a seat as he looked at the detectives. 

LEONARD
I didn’t kill him if that’s what you’re implying.

DETECTIVE AARONS
Well maybe you can start by telling us where you  were last night and who can verify that for us.

LEONARD
Last night I was home playing Call of Duty. As for who can verify it.  I played with my friend janette until she had to go to bed at like nine thirty.  I continue to play online with random players.

DETECTIVE CAMBELL
And is there anyone who can verify this?  Were your parents home?

LEONARD
My father abandoned us and my mother works two jobs so no one can verify that but I swear I didn’t do it.

DETECTIVE CAMBELL
Listen, if you did someting wrong the best bet is to tell us now before we find it out for ourselves.

LEONARD
I didn’t do anything, and if your expecting to coax a confession out of me i will insist on calling a lawyer now.

The detectives sit back in their chairs talking to each other quietly.  

DETECTIVE AARONS
Ok Mr. Thomas, thank you for giving us some of your time, please don’t leave town for the time being.

Leonard got up from his seat and left the office closing the door behind him making a rush out of the front of the school.  

EXT. SIDE STREET AFTERNOON.

Leonard was walking through a deserted side street, a notebook in his hand, jotting stuff down as he walked.  someone running up behind him pulling his hoodie over his face and dragging him to the ground.

Feeling other kicking and punching him, leonard curled into a ball to protect himself.  Janette walking at the edge of the block, looking for leonard.

BULLY 1
You little freak, it was you who killed Marcus wasn’t it. you piece of scum.

BULLY 2
Scum like you shouldn’t be alive while Marc isnt.

The group is still kicking and punching him. When they stopped Leonard sprung up tackling the first guy punching him in the face. 

The others in the group kept trying to get him off until Leonard changed targets not stopped until put in a choke hold and thrown him to the floor.

JANETTE
(screaming in fear)
Leo, Leo stop that’s enough.
The first bully picked up his notebook as they began to run away.

BULLY 1
You little freak we will get back at you.

BULLY 2
Stupid freak deserves to be locked up.

Spitting out some blood, Leonard got to his feet and began limping home.
INT. LEONARD’S BEDROOM -2:30 PM

Leonard was sitting at his computer desk.  His facebook on the computer screen, full of threats and slander, a joint lit as a knife sit next to his desk, his eyes locked on it.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
I didn’t know what was going on, why everyone hated me but they did.  I was a freak but now I’m the murderous freak on a killing spree. What is keeping me tethered here? Who would miss me.

His hand was hovering in between the joint and the knife, his hand at the last second moving to the ashtray taking a hit.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
Something has to change, because all this has to end. And end it will.
The sounds of music filling the room as Leonard stared out his window.
EXT. PARK NEAR THE WATER. MIDNIGHT

Kyle Martins was there with his girl friend.  Making out on the beach, his girlfriend gets a call. 

GIRLFRIEND
Oh s**t, its my dad, I’ve got to go.

She kissed him before she got up and grabbed her stuff.  

GIRLFRIEND (CONT’D)
Ill talk to you tomorrow babe, try not to bully the freak anymore for me ok? Your lucky he didn’t bite your nose off.

She ran off towards the park to get to her car. once he was alone Slash made his way silently to Kyle.  

SLASH
Tell me, are you man enough to take someone who isnt taken by surprise?
Kyle jumped caught off guard.

KYLE
You Jenny, you scared the s**t out of me.  I thought you had to go.

SLASH
I’m not Jenny.

Slash said as before lunging at kyle landing several blows against kyle’s face.  Fighting back kyle landed several blows.

KYLE
What up you little b***h.  Is that you freak? You were hitting harder earlier.

He said before hitting slash down to the floor who picked up a rock slamming it into the back of kyles skull.  He fell limply to the ground.  Slash got up and began dragging the body over to the water.

SLASH
Don’t worry kyle, ill keep your girlfriend company while your gone.
Slsh threw his head down into the water making sure his nose and mouth were under the water. Walking back to the parking lot where the girl sat bound and unconscious. Getting in the car slash drove off.

 INT. LEONARD’S BEDROOM -4:00 A.M

The door of his room was opened and the two detectives walk in.

DETECTIVE AARONS
Wake up Mr. Thomas you’re under arrest.

He said as detective campbell shook him awake.

LEONARD
(groggy unaware of what’s going on)
What did I do? Whats going on?

Pulled off the beg Leonard was hand cuffed. And was read his miranda rights.  They walked him down through his house.
INT. INTERROGATION ROOM

DETECTIVE CAMBELL
Hey Killer, we were given your notebook, quite the descriptive murders you portray there.  It’s funny how some of the murders were close to how you described.

LEONARD
What! It’s just a story.

DETECTIVE AARONS
A story that just so happens to star three of our victims.

LEONARD
Three?  What are you talking about.

DETECTIVE AARONS
Yeah, Sarah Kiney, Marcus Chambers and now Kyle Martins, a man who if im not mistaken was one of the boys who jumped you earlier.  

Opening his notebook to the page that had a character named kyle.  

DETECTIVE AARONS (CONT’D)
So i grabbed a rock and chucked it at his head, the sound was music as
 it connected and he fell face first into the creek.

DETECTIVE CAMBELL
Wouldn't you be surprised that young Kyle drowned after suffering blunt trauma to the head.
LEONARD
I didn't do this.  I was home all night i got high and went to bed.  

DETECTIVE AARONS
Then what was with the knife on your desk, are we gonna find that thats the murder weapon that killed Marcus Chambers?

LEONARD
I want my mother and a lawyer.

DETECTIVE AARONS
You do know that getting the lawyer will make you look guilty.

LEONARD
You already think im guilty so I want a lawyer.

DETECTIVE CAMBELL
Look you can get a lawyer, and this will be off the record.  Where is the girl.  Don’t make her suffer like you have been.

LEONARD
What are you talking about?

DETECTIVE AARONS
Look kid, we saw your facebook, going back for years.  We spoke to your classmates who all said you wer a time bomb.  You were tortured but this girl did nothing.

LEONARD
No i know that, they all suck, what i mean is what girl? What are you talking about.

DETECTIVE AARONS
The girl who was with kyle.  Where is she.  You can’t be incriminated off of what you tell us when your lawyer gets here.

LEONARD
I didn’t f*****g kill anyone, and I sure as hell didn’t take Kyls girlfriend.  He didn’t deserve her.
Hitting the table, the pair of detectives left Leonard alone to stir, watching him from behind the two way glass.

DETECTIVE AARONS
I don’t get it, the kid is a tortured b*****d, you would think he would be proud of what he accomplished.

DETECTIVE CAMBELL
Yea a highschool kid who took out four victims according to the journal he wrote.

POLICE CHIEF
Let him go detectives, there was another murder that just happened not too long ago.

DETECTIVE CAMBELL
If it’s that jenny girl it is all on him.

POLICE CHIEF
If it was her would i be telling you to let him go.  The principle is dead.  Drugged and left in her car with a hose attached to the exhaust.   

DETECTIVE AARONS
Ok lets see if we can find the connection between him and this killer.
The pair entered back into the room.  Detecteve Aarons unlocking the cuffs.  

DETECTIVE AARONS (CONT’D)
You are free to go with the capologies of the police department and the U.S Governement.  But before you go.  I would like to ask you a few more questions.

LEONARD
You barge into my house, drag me out of bed and then expect me to help you?
Leonard asked as he rubbed his wrist.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
I’m not helping these jerks, there’s no reason to.

DETECTIVE CAMBELL
Mr. Thomas this killer seems to be fascinated with you.  All the bullies who have been bothering you have been crossed off.  Now the principle who I’m sure you reported to and who seems did nothing is gone too.

LEONARD
If your expecting me to be sorry im not.

DETECTIVE AARONS
Listen, i can’t begin to say i know what your going through but we have a missing girl and a killer who seems to be protecting you by killing everyone who threatens you.

Leonard got up from the seat and made his way to the door.  

LEONARD
If I think of anything, i’l be sure to tell you guys, now i would like to get out of here.
Opening the door Leonard walked out of the interrogation room.
EXT THE WOODS OF THE PARK, SECRET CLUBHOUSE- EVENING.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
How could this be, why would she do this.  It couldnt be her.
As Leonard ran through the woods to a small abandoned shack.
INT. A SMALL SHACK 

The room was barely lit as Leonard made his way inside where two deep puddles of blood  were in the center of the room, under a pair of chains

NARRATOR (V.O.)
No... she couldn’t, this cant be her.

He moved around the room seeing bloody knives, clumps of blood stained hair and other terrifying weapons on a small table.

LEONARD
Janette, you here?  Janette!

Coming in from behind you, you see slash enter the room, the knife in hand soaked in blood.

SLASH
Well you found me out huh? Guess there is no need for this anymore.
Slash pulled off her mask to reveal that it was the teacher Mr. Callow.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
Mr. Callow? No then..

LEONARD
W where is Janette, what did you do with her.

MR CALLOW
Your little girlfriend? No clue and don't really care too much.  

LEONARD
W why are you doing this Mr. Callow?

Walking to the table Mr. Callow put the knife down on the table and leaned against a wall.

MR CALLOW
Do you know how many brilliant students i have had who like you were
 abused in school and online.  It broke my heart each time 
I lost one, then i watched you getting 
jumped and made fun of it and i wasnt gonna let it happen again.

He paused as he looked at the wall absentmindedly.

MR CALLOW (CONT’D)
I used your notebook as my guide book, the ones that you felt most targeting you.  

LEONARD
But you have been killing people you even killed the principle.

MR CALLOW
Oh that fraud doesn’t even count as a person.  You know I asked to see your
 incident reports or the complaints you have placed, and it was an empty folder. 
 She didn’t record these incidents to get higher funding and more prestige for herself.
  Scum that puts her career over the lives of her students.  This was my only alternative.

LEONARD
So instead of following rational steps you start killing.  Y you’re crazy.

Callows begins getting a little bit unhinged.

MR CALLOW
No. No that is not true.  I was protecting you and 
future students like you.  I saw you abused for nearly three years.  
I have lost too many shining lights.  All taken before their times.

LEONARD
The police arrested me, blaming me for the murders because of you, and my notebook.  I its my fault.  You have made me a killer.

MR CALLOW
I liberated you.  You finally started pushing these bullies back.  I think that is because of me, and slash.  We gave you courage.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
I.. I’m a Murderer.  He was the bullet and i was the gun.  

LEONARD
Where are the girls?  What did you do with them.

He smirked as he got up off the wall and took a couple of steps towards Leonard.

MR CALLOW
They’re still alive, and fairly close. At least for the moment.  
You didn't have any plans for them so i constructed
 my own means of torture.  They’re getting a nice Workout. 

Callow rested his hand on Leonard’s shoulder while he talked.

MR CALLOW (CONT’D)
You don't have to be afraid any more.  The cops know its not you, and bullies 
will think twice about messing with a weaker student.

LEONARD
You’re a monster.

Leonard said as he drove the knife into his chest making Mr. Callow stumble back and fall to the floor.  Leonard turned and ran from the shed making his way looking for them.  The weak sounds of calling for help brought Leonard to a clearing where two figures were laying with a pile of rocks on top of a piece of wood.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
The sick b*****d went protestant on them.  Pressing.  If he wasn't dead i’d be upset that i didn’t think about that.
Reaching into his pocket, Leonard pulled out a phone and dialed 911

LEONARD
Please help I'm in the park woods, there are two girls here that were taken by the killer, he is dead in the shack, please send an ambulance.

Throwing his phone down Leonard ran over to the girls and began throwing the rocks off Jenny the girl was most recently taken.  Throwing the wood off he bent down to find out she was still breathing.
Moving to the next girl, he found that there was no heart beat or breath.  He tried to do CPR to no avail.

JENNY
I is she alive?

LEONARD
No. I’m sorry.
(frowns as he turns to see her sitting up rubbing her chest.)
You should lay down, you don’t know how hurt you are.

JENNY
(laying back down)
How did you find me? Why are you here.

NARRATOR (V.O.)
How am i supposed to explain this one?

LEONARD
It was Mr. Callow, he used my notebook to choose his victims.
  I just don't know why he chose the two of you.

The sound of sirens and the colored lights signaled the ambulance was there.  The two detectives running to where Leonard sat.

DETECTIVE AARONS
O.K. Kid you have alot of explaining to do.  We saw the shack with a dead body in it stabbed through the heart.  And now a dead girl that was pressed and tortured.

LEONARD
It was my teacher.  He must have had students who committed suicide and it caused him to snap.

DETECTIVE CAMBELL
Ok well we need you to come down to the station with us and give us
 an official statement.  

LEONARD
Yea of course.  Thanks for asking me this time.
Jenny was being carried on a plank by two emt’s.

JENNY
Hey umm Leonard, when i get out of the hospital would 
you like to have dinner with me.  As a thanks for saving you.

LEONARD
Yea i would like that
 a lot jenny.
(smiling wide.)



EXT. OUTSIDE THE HIGH SCHOOL- NEXT DAY

Leonard and Janette walk onto the school grounds where there are students gathered to mourn

LEONARD
I think i should go around these people.  I dont want to get jumped again.

JENNY
Lenny! Where you going.

She said as she ran up to leonard ignoring Janette and kissed him deeply.

JENNY (CONT’D)
My hero, c’mon over here everybody wanted to apologize 

She said as she grabbed his hand and began pulling him to the crowd.  Leaving Janette by herself  her hands clenched tightly.
The crowd begins cheering and greeting leonard as if he was the most popular kid in the world.  The camera panning out showing Janette alone while leanard was with a crowd of people. Not too far away the detectives are watching the scene when one recieves a phone call.

DETECTIVE CAMBELL
Campbell, whats up.
(pause)
Wait what how is that even possible?  Ok chief we’re heading in now.

DETECTIVE AARONS
What’s up? Something happen?

Cambell started the car

DETECTIVE CAMBELL
Our killer teacher’s body vanished.

© 2017 A.M Leone


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
Added on May 28, 2017
Last Updated on May 28, 2017

Author

A.M Leone
A.M Leone

NY



About
https://www.facebook.com/AMLeoneWriting more..

Writing