Human Prologue

Human Prologue

A Chapter by StrawberryJam
"

Prologue

"

Hi, I’m Lily Spencer. I’m that girl in the back of the classroom with her hood up trying not to get noticed. I'm different from everyone around me. A long time ago a large group of unrelated people encountered a genie. They each asked to be part wolf. The genie gave them a wolf tail and two fluffy ears. 

Over time some of the wolves turned into Alpha Wolves. The dangerous, feisty, leaders of the pack. Each Alpha has a special mark somewhere on their face, and each Alpha has a different unique one. Some Alpha's, if they are powerful enough, have special powers and ways to control others. My parents are two of the richest, most powerful, and kindest Alphas. When they had me and my twin sister her alpha ability was definitely visible. As a baby she could walk, talk, do math and so much more. She was an Alpha genius, and while I was in 5th grade she was already graduating college. Which led back to me. I was born from two Alpha’s meaning I was thought to be born an Alpha, or at least a Normal wolf. But no, I was born a human. 

Doctors came from everywhere trying to figure out what had happened to me. Why I wasn’t like every other wolf. Why I was different. None of them got an answer or even close to one. While I was in the shadows of my genius sister and amazing parents, I was left alone, and kept a secret from everyone, until my freshman year of college.




© 2021 StrawberryJam


Author's Note

StrawberryJam
*Ignore grammar problems* give ideas and feeedback!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on November 5, 2021
Last Updated on November 5, 2021


Author

StrawberryJam
StrawberryJam

AZ



About
*Minor* I've always loved to write and sing since I was super young, and I express myself through writing songs and stories. I also love reading others work, and like may others get writers block mo.. more..

Writing