You're Innocent.

You're Innocent.

A Poem by A Risen Heroine.
"

^^

"

It's not your fault...

You didn't do anything...

I'm the one to blame...

I'm the f*****g victim...

You're My Sunshine in the rain...

You're the reason there's a rainbow in my sky...

Please don't give in...

Please don't give in to The Dark...

I'm the f*****g reason of my inner dark...

I'm the f*****g reason my world turned black..

© 2011 A Risen Heroine.


Author's Note

A Risen Heroine.
Ignore grammar Problems.
Honest Opinion as always~

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the desire of the poem. To accept the blame and the hope to give strength to another. I like the description and the strong ending. Thank you for a excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


I don't know, I mean, when we feel ashamed, we just keep blaming ourself and think others is innocent, but its not all right, cause everyone has its own fault cause without two person or fault, then things wont get worst. And my only suggestion is to add more descriptions to the poem, that will make it much stronger, but its ok to me right now....
Good Job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is so cute, I love how it gioes from a reassurance to the image of a rainbow to darkness.. I kinda imagined two people hugging, then the rain falls lightly with the sun still shining, the fresh scent of rain through the air, then it starts getting darker, clouds engulfing the sun and rain getting harder and colder.. So yeah, great imagery :) The structure is awesome, the elpisises give a great effect, same with the capital letters.

All in all it is a very good write and well done.

Yours faithfully,
Jenny x

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 19, 2011
Last Updated on May 19, 2011

Author

A Risen Heroine.
A Risen Heroine.

Denmark



About
Hello my dear readers, I'm so sorry I won't post that much... God bless you all. (: ~A Risen Heroine~ more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..