The Kill.

The Kill.

A Story by A Risen Heroine.
"

A nightmare I had right after my ex told me he commited suicide..

"

Scenario One.

 

I'm sitting in my gloomy room, on the floor staring at a deep bloody cut on my wrist.

"Why did you do this, Fallen Heroine?" His voice, filled with anger yet My Fallen Hero worried about me.

I looked into his lovely brown eyes, the shift scares me, his body changed into mine, I was looking at my own blue/green eyes. dead.

"What a sad f****r." He says softly in my ear.

 

 

Flashback.

 

My phone vibrates "A Fallen Hero" I pick up the call, hapily.

"Heya babe"

He sighand whispern "Hey darling, I have something really important to tell you."

"Eh, go on Fallen.. I'm listening..." My voice cracked.

"The Killer called, you better go check up on him, he sounded qutie unhappy...."

Fallen's voice was filled with disgust.

I hung up as the bell rang, left the classroom in a hurry as I bumbed into my teacher.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked and grabbed my arm.

"Let.Go.Of.Me!" I whispered through clenched teeth.

He looked at me, scared.

I pushed him away, and started running to The Killer.

My legs hurted, I couldn't breath, the rain smashing against my face as I see him in the cold rain.

"What do you want?" He glared at me, it was the first time I ever got scared of him.

"Fallen called me..." I couldn't go on, the death in his eyes, the knife in his hand, the pain in his voice.

"He shouldn't have!"

"What are you up to?" I was scared I'd never seen him like this, so unhappy

"I bet you know" He whispered quitely.

I took a few steps closer, reached out for the knife.

"Goodbye, thanks for everything, you'll live on without me, you're strong enough."

As he finished talking, he cut his throat, fell to his knees and then the dirty and cold ground.

"Killer!" I screamed and held his dead bloody body in my arms.

 

Back to scenario one.

 

 

The other me shifted back to A Fallen Hero.

He looked at me in pain.

"I didn't know he killed himself..."

Fallen stopped talking and fell to the floor.

© 2011 A Risen Heroine.


Author's Note

A Risen Heroine.
Ignore Grammar Problems Please.
Honest Oppinion.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is good.! i really like, this no lie

Posted 13 Years Ago


oh crap! what a heart-breaking poem :( i really hate having dreams like this. I can't help but think of it the whole day. not sure if it was for real or just a product of my imagination when I'm unconscious because everything was so far from fantasy.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is sad, it must be terrible to have your dreams haunted like this. Your ex really isn't a great person is he? He sounds like he's given you a lot of problems.
But you're a great girl and you've got Fallen so hold onto those. Let go of your ex and cutting, please.
Great write, full of emotion.

Posted 13 Years Ago


T'is sad...I'm inpired to write these scenarios too. Nevertheless, it was well written as always

Posted 13 Years Ago


An exercise of deep rooted insecurity and false allusions about life , hope and well being. Dreamy states converging into dark shady corners of mind where death and slashing plays easy..A dark, noir toned , well crafted poem..annihilistic in content, smooth in delivery..

Posted 13 Years Ago


Like the twist. Another great write. And Im sorry about your ex.

Posted 13 Years Ago


interesting..and a lil' sad..and twisted..nevertheless well written..!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 9, 2011
Last Updated on March 13, 2011

Author

A Risen Heroine.
A Risen Heroine.

Denmark



About
Hello my dear readers, I'm so sorry I won't post that much... God bless you all. (: ~A Risen Heroine~ more..

Writing