Nightmare.

Nightmare.

A Story by A Risen Heroine.
"

A nightmare.

"

Scenario one.

 

I walk into the gloomy livingroom, a figure walks towards me.

"Hey Babe, missed me?" His voice, so calm and cold.

I recognized the voice as I heard him.

"What do you want?" I glare at him.

Someone lays a hand on my shoulder, it sends chills down my spine.

"What's up honey?" He whispered in my ear.

"Nicolai, Damien what do you want from me? Why are you here?" My voice was filled with anger.

"You know, you broke up with me because I treated you like a toy, I wanna keep that toy forever and always" He whisperes softly in my ear and lays his hands on my lower back

"I'm here because threw flames down my happiness, broke my heart and took away my will to live!" Nicolai screamed at me and shows me the couch, a dark figure lies there...dead....

The rage appears in my mind as I slams into Nicolai.

I went crazy, I see the reflection of my eyes in Nicolai's eyes, wild and longs for revenge.

"How do you dare to kill My Fallen Hero?!" I screamed at him, my fist right to his nose, he bleeds heavily.

Damien took me away from Nicolai, he pulled my pants down and tried to rape me from behind.

Nicolai hold my arms, tightens the grib as I tries to get away from them.

 

 

Scenario two.

 

"Hey! Come back here!" Three of the guys from school ran towards me, waving at me.

"Get away from me, Jan." I hissed through clenched teeths.

"Hey baby, come on, let's have some fun" He winked at me and took a tight hold on my arm.

I started to run across the huge field right next to my school, I looked back and stopped, where the hell were they?

"Looking for someone baby?" Jan's voice, so deep I could throw up.

"Get.Away.From.Me!" I yelled at him as hard as my lungs allowed me.

Jan's fist flew through the air and hit my right cold cheek.

 

© 2011 A Risen Heroine.


Author's Note

A Risen Heroine.
Ignore Grammar Problems.
This is the nightmare I had last night...
Honest Oppinion.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Painful. This was hard for me to read, as I've had too much experiene with abuse and manipulation. Even nightmares haunt you in the craziest ways....

Posted 13 Years Ago


I've had too many so similar. I'm sorry you had a nightmare last night. I had one about being alone in a cold cold hell, and my family and friends and God are all gone. I woke up and cried like a baby because my body ached so much from the dream (which was violent to myself). A-Anyway, it is scart having nightmares. It will always be. But you can overcome so many fears! I know you can!

With love, Apathy To Empathy.

Posted 13 Years Ago


that is a scary one! you expressed it so well :) nicely done friend!

Posted 13 Years Ago


The Dream is horrible! Such a nightmare, but luckily, its just a dream, thanks god we're now in the real world not in dreams ;) I love the first one better, much more scarier and more details, look like you wake up at the second one :)
It bought chills to my veins actually, its like... well.. inside the same scene you went through last night! It really bought readers INTO your world and the stories have become a video and our head gives us images of it!

Overall, I think its a strong, descriptive, scary write. Love it also!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Love this!! But sounds like you had a bad sleep--I hate nightmares! But atleast when you wake up its better!
You said ignore grammar problems, so I won't point any out, but I think if you edited this story a little bit it would be even better.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Aww Your brain just wont leave you alone will it? Try not to let it get to you. your dreams really don't mean anything and you are so much more than your dreams are saying. So is fallen. This is a good storyline though... but its bad because it hurts you.... I hope you find your smile today

Posted 13 Years Ago


Interesting that these are your dreams but I'm afraid I cannot ignore the gramatical problems, it was very choppy, you cut some sentences shorter than they Gould have been, you should have let them flowed, fillthem with description of what you see for example I don't even know hat these boys look like yet they've tried to rape you and are obviously a major part of the story. Overall good concept and very creepy!
Mark

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 22, 2011
Last Updated on February 22, 2011

Author

A Risen Heroine.
A Risen Heroine.

Denmark



About
Hello my dear readers, I'm so sorry I won't post that much... God bless you all. (: ~A Risen Heroine~ more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..