THE NEW HORIZON ( BOYXXBOY) ( 3rd book to Dont Rain on my Parade)

THE NEW HORIZON ( BOYXXBOY) ( 3rd book to Dont Rain on my Parade)

A Book by AChildInTheNight
"

Allen Hopkins is now starting college! his roommate Shane Deluca is like no one else. Hyper Carefree and Gay. Allen starts to feel an attraction. But he's Straight... Right?

"

No Chapters


© 2017 AChildInTheNight


Author's Note

AChildInTheNight
Allen Hopkins is the younger brother of Rolland Hopkins. His life has been a hellhole all on its own. Being in twelve foster homes by the time he was Twelve took its toll on him. Luckily His big brother was able to pull him out of the system and Allen began to heal, though still never letting anyone but Rolland and Rolland's husband get close to him.

Now Allen is 18 years old and starting College. He moves into the dorms where he meets his roommate Shane Deluca. Shane is the complete opposite of Allen. He is outgoing, sarcastic, trusts everyone, and Gay. When Allen starts to get closer to him he starts to panic.

Does Shane like Allen as more then a friend? But so what? Allen is Straight..... Isnt he?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on February 11, 2017
Last Updated on February 11, 2017

Author

AChildInTheNight
AChildInTheNight

About
Hi, My name Is Fenix! I have another account on here.. well two others But One of them I cant get into anymore and the other one has my poems on it. This account will have all my books and sto.. more..

Writing