Breaking Ice

Breaking Ice

A Chapter by
"

Read it

"

Yupp This is the story about the teens at Elmards High.

It was Christmas Vacation and all the Freshmen were ice skating but not Cody.

Cody never does anything anymore. After his older brother Duncan started going to our school he didn't do anything. "(Shawn slids up by the window to talk to Cody) Hey com' on! Come ice skate with us !" She beggs

 "No I'm not Going to! Duncan is taking all my friends I don't have any anymore.."He says Depressed

 "Then I'm not going to" Shawns says trying to go all buggs bunny on him.

  " I Know You want to."  Shawn takes on her rental skates and returns them. She slowly walks out ... well amost.

   "Wait Shawn!!! Get me a pair of skates size 11." Cody cries. Shawn laughs and walks back in and pulls her skates back out and gets some for Cody.

   After Shawn puts hers on Cody cant Tell how to tie them So Shawn does. " Shawn......" Cody says "I have something to tell you."

  "What." She says and right as he goes to tell her Alicia Witts walks in. "Shawn!!!" she yells running in her skates.

  Cody just looked at the floor with depression. "I'll be over in a second just go skate Cody has 2 tell me something."

 Duncan was Alicia's boyfriend. Shawn didn't have one. Nethier did Cody but He did have a crush ..Yup Shawn.

 

   Shawn goes out on the Ice and pulls Cody with her. "Now what were you gonna say." She takes his hand. He takes hold as if that was his last second to live. " I think I .....love you." Cody says with a tear. Shawn wips it away and crys in to the ice.

 "No please don't cry." "Okk I wont."Shawn takes his other hand and starts to skate backwards.

 "Can you skate?" She asks almost letting him go. "Yes." Cody say unsure.

  "ok then I'll let you go ." Shawn starts to skate kinda slow just so she can get going. Then she hears a crash and ice breaking. Everyone looks over to see Cody fell. Everyone starts laughing at him Shawn rushes over. "Oh wow ! Are you ok?"

 Duncan starts making jokes. " Hey look It's Swan Fake! " Everyone laughs. Shawn Slids Up And goes over to Duncan. "Hey give him a break ! You know this is your falut You just dont want to admitt to The crime these girls fall for your looks . When Really Your a jerk! Cody is my best friend and thanks to you the only one he has So shut up and put some ice in it!" She Helps Cody up. All the girl start skating away from Duncan. They all get off the Ice to help Cody the only ones standing there are Duncan and Alicia.

  Later that night Shawns Phone starts playing she's got style by never shout never. One new text message from Cody Thimp. This is how the converation went:

Cody: That was brave what u did today

Shawn:That wasn't anything

Cody: He won't even talk now

Shawn: Really?

Cody: Yeahh

Shawn:Ohh

Cody:Can I Ask you Something

Shawn: Anytime

Cody:Would you wanna go out with me/

Shawn:.......

Cody:Do you?

Shawn:Yeah I really do

Cody started to smile

Cody:So

Shawn: now what

Cody:I wanna be with you right now I'm in love with you.

Shawn: Miyla wnats to say something

Cody:okk

Shawn:If you hurt my sister I'll hurt you even harder

Cody:Is that a threat?

Shawn:Yes Heres Shawn

Cody:Ok

Shawn: You've been threatened

Cody:ik

Duncan Knocks on Codys door

Cody:brb

Shawn K

"Come In!" Cody screams.

"Hey uhh I just wanted to say I'm sorry.... for everything for taking your friends for making you fall.. every last thing." Duncan says.

"I forgive you" Cody says. Duncan sits down how about tomorrow I take you back to that ice rink with whoever you Want."

"Shawn!!"Cody yells.

"With Shawn and teach you how to skate."He finishes.

"Yeah.. And don't tell mom and dad but Shawns's my girlfriend."

"Ok I wont I promise.."Duncan says trustworthy.

 



© 2009


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on December 28, 2009
Last Updated on December 28, 2009


Author

<The.Show>

Small Town, OH



About
First oh all My name is Elise Iwas lying saying itwas Shawn ... But it isn't I live a full life and I don't need you to tell me how to live it. more..

Writing
So Short. So Long So Short. So Long

A Poem by