The trickster

The trickster

A Story by GhostWriter
"

the story of a boy that reincarnated to another world to unite it , by playing the bad guy by choice and situation...

"
 CHAPTER 1 -HOPE AND DESPAIR

  since i was a kid my father though me to become a  man that will never regret his actions , he's so strick with me  everday that my feeling go numb and be a puppet to his will , since i lost my mother because of a sickness my father became more offensive towards me . before that , let me tell you about how my father become like he is now , my father  is a man of pride  , he is the most promising soldier a nation could have  but he left it all in the past since the day he marry my mother , he was captivated by my mother's beuty that he fall deeply in love with her and thats the reason why he quits he's job and become a training instructor instead , this was because of my mother couldn't stand  the thought  that someday my father couldn't come home ever again after going war after war, they were a sweet couple,  a two soul's that coudn't be seperated no matter what  , they love each other so much that they go so far  by promissing each other that when one of them dies  the other must hold on and keep  on living and after 3 years of marrage "i was born " that day my father keep holding back his tears and my mother so happy to had me that she insisted the doctor to hold me a little while longer , and the past 4 years of my life  was  a paradise  all i  could wish was there a loving mother and a dependable father , i though this life could last forever  and happines is on our side but in the day that my mother discover her sickness from her doctor all hope is crumble, in that time, he didn't tell father ..more like she couln't tell him, my mother is a loving and caring person , she was my angel that always there.. to give all i want , smile at me ,always there for me but the fated day came.when i come home from school , a deppressing sight is show in front of me , my mother is lying on our front door not moving a muscle and there was pool of blood right in her face , i rush toward her side but it was too late , i cried my eyes out until it was all dry  our neibour hear my scream of pain and sadness comming to our house. out of concern  my neigbors check if something wrong , she saw that my mother is in a bad shape but didn't know she is already dead  called an ambulance .......
after that afternoon , our neigbor called my father and tell the situation of whats happening on his family right now , my father rush through the hospital after hearing it,  but as soon as he gets there all hope is gone when seing me cry  while saying , "PAPA" MAMA IS... MAMA IS ..." then the doctor  leave my mothers room  deliver a heartbreaking news , "SIR .. YOUR WIFE ..HAS PAST AWAY.." for the first time in my life my father bend his knee and cried out through the hall,
all i can tell that , the promise they made with each other  has never been fullfill ,because on the day my mother die , my father soul died with her ......

                                            (the title and name of character will be  reveal in chapter 2)
                                                            (genre: romance, fantasy ,comedy, drama)
                                                                        by rhamiel dilla

© 2017 GhostWriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
1 Review
Added on August 28, 2017
Last Updated on August 29, 2017
Tags: fantasy, action, drama, comedy, romance

Author

GhostWriter
GhostWriter

iloilo, region 6, Philippines



About
im a 21 y/o writer more..