trial of the imortal

trial of the imortal

A Story by Empty Spaces

I step on the glorious platform. were i face the monarchy. me against the country, HA! the tale of my mortal life. the king rises his murderous staff. the staff of death, he loves to refer to it as. for on the very tip of the high-quality red-oak wood, there is a platinum blade. he points it in my direction, he begins the trial. for i have drained the blood out of mortals. my family was once the victims of this tragedy. but i had to, for you see. the blood was calling me. mocking me saying,'' Ramon, come Ramon. try what you no you cant have. for rebellion is joyous.'' at first i ignored there ignorance. but over time the pestering proved to much for me to handle. i had to put an end to the frantic callings, so i did. but i was incompetent of the fact that i was stealing the lives out of the innocent. lower-life forms. now i stand before the king, awaiting....a death sentence.           

© 2013 Empty Spaces


Author's Note

Empty Spaces
i'm back

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked this. I think you could probably write a decent book with these characters.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Interesting.. This has some potential. I am telling you though, fix the spelling and grammar; you will come across as far better, Jose.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Empty Spaces

11 Years Ago

lol, ill try my best :) thank you

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 2, 2013
Last Updated on February 2, 2013

Author

Empty Spaces
Empty Spaces

The Hole Across The Street, FL



About
Death is as real as Dieing more..

Writing