dark roses

dark roses

A Story by Empty Spaces
"

desception

"
darkness caress  the newly developed rose. the rose struggles,struggles to gain nutrients from the glorious star we call the sun. but sickness corrupts the sun. the sun can't produce it's magical mysterious beams we refer to as sun rays. the rose starts to slouch. its bright blood red brilliance is fading. how sad, so much sorrow. but for my soul only. for only i care, only i worry. sorry.....back to my story. the stem hangs parallel to the floor. the sepal has shriveled to almost nothing anymore. the pedals are dark, how comical, it this tale reminds me of your heart. sick like the sun. dark like pedals. and dying, slowly. just like the rose. but there is a bright side to my story, in a literal sense. for this rose had a sibling. who slightly received his nutrients. sadly though, this rose was evil. he killed the sun. he took the last of its energy. he grew and grew. till his adult height he'd become. pedals white. but not of purity. for deep down, he was twisted. guess which rose is the deceptionist.              

© 2012 Empty Spaces


Author's Note

Empty Spaces
sorry i got of subject a couple of times.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......no words...just...just...no words...I am speechless.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This was a nice little twist from your other poems, although it has a similar structure, which is enjoyable.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 16, 2012
Last Updated on December 16, 2012

Author

Empty Spaces
Empty Spaces

The Hole Across The Street, FL



About
Death is as real as Dieing more..

Writing