different shades of grey

different shades of grey

A Poem by Empty Spaces

There's different shades of grey. a grave is were they lay. they tried the finish the foolish man, but he got away. kill or be killed. that's my moto for today. this isn't who i am. it's what you've made. sing a song to the dead. dance in the rain. take a rocket  outer space. you feel a bullet. but not the pain. your at the coffin. you cry because of shame. you've meet a girl, but neglect to learn her name. now she's dead, and your the one to blame. sing a song of glory. my vision please restore me. you can pretend, but you don't know me. you fake little phony. my feelings aren't showing, sorry please ignore me. the grass of life i'm mowing. the shadow walls are caving in. on this crazy day we are living in. and your the one to blame.     

© 2012 Empty Spaces


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good ryhmes and flow to this poem


Good job keep it up

Posted 11 Years Ago


I thought this piece had nice flow and good rhyme. It was a pretty nice read.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Amazing! The emotions you put into this are incredible from sad to hate to shame and regret to just flat out misery, perfect play with your words Jose. Well done sir, well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Empty Spaces

11 Years Ago

thanks! :)
" and your the one to blame."

This is chilling. Regret and remorse fill this poem of sadness and hate.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This. Is. Spectacular! Definitely a personal favorite! There's a lot of insight in this. Lots of observations about society. Great, great job, extremely well done, and much fanfare and applause. LOVED THIS!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Empty Spaces

11 Years Ago

really? i didden't think many people would enjoy this one but thanks :)
Siren

11 Years Ago

never doubt your power with words (:
Empty Spaces

11 Years Ago

lol ill agree to that

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 15, 2012
Last Updated on December 15, 2012

Author

Empty Spaces
Empty Spaces

The Hole Across The Street, FL



About
Death is as real as Dieing more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


come! come!

A Poem by Empty Spaces