Artemis™ and Therabody® partner to deliver comprehensive beauty and wellness solutions

Artemis™ and Therabody® partner to deliver comprehensive beauty and wellness solutions

A Story by 1888pressrelease
"

(1888PressRelease) Announcement of the newly launched partnership between Artemis™ and Therabody® in the beauty and wellness technology space.

"
New York, NY - Artemis™, an innovative leader in the beauty and aesthetics industry, proudly announces a collaborative partnership with Therabody®, creators of Theragun®, who are pioneers in percussive therapy. Their range of devices is designed to optimize physical performance with accelerated recovery, reduce muscle tension, and improve overall wellness.
Artemis is excited to join forces to create a synergy that will redefine the landscape of beauty and wellness. This collaboration brings together Artemis' expertise in beauty and aesthetics with Therabody's revolutionary wellness solutions, aiming to empower individuals to take control of their well-being.
Key benefits of this collaboration include:
Comprehensive wellness ecosystem: The combined strengths of Artemis and Therabody devices will enable the development of holistic wellness solutions that address consumers’ needs from head to toe; including shaping their physique, relieving muscle tension, or simply prioritizing self-care.
Innovative protocol development: The collaboration will foster the creation of cutting-edge protocols that leverage the latest advancements in beauty and wellness, providing users with unparalleled experiences and results.
User-centric approach: Both companies share a commitment to a user-centric approach, ensuring that the resulting products and services meet the evolving needs and preferences of individuals seeking to enhance their overall beauty and wellness.
“We believe this collaboration with Therabody will not only elevate the well-being of individuals but also contribute to the advancement of the beauty and wellness industry,“ said Kate Lavender, President and COO of Artemis. “Together, we aspire to inspire positive lifestyle changes for consumers and provide cutting-edge technology attainable for all hard-working wellness and beauty entrepreneurs.”
Artemis and Therabody kicked off their partnership announcement with a #BetterTogether event held at the Reset by Therabody flagship store in New York City, on April 18, 2024, where attendees experienced a live demonstration of combination treatments with select Artemis devices (Neveskin™ and Skinalysis™) alongside Reset by Therabody services like red light therapy, cryotherapy and more.
About Artemis:
Artemis is a beauty and wellness device distribution company with the mission to build a community of successful entrepreneurs who empower their clients to be confident in their own skin. Artemis transforms businesses by sharing affordable technology that works. We show partners how to use the devices effectively, and price treatments so that their
profits soar. With us, over 2,000 partners are changing people’s lives from the inside out, earning greater financial freedom, and finding joy in running their businesses.
Founded by Simon Mansell, the company has introduced popular face and body treatments directly into the US market, including the Neveskin™ product suite, Skinalysis™, T-Shape 2™, and Plason®. For more information about Artemis, please visit artemis.co or follow @artemis.us on social media.
About Therabody:
Therabody® is the wellness technology leader with a mission to inspire and enable every body and mind to keep moving. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland who invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, to alleviate his debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, the company’s product and content ecosystem has expanded beyond muscle recovery into hardware, proprietary software, digital content, and biometrics, that have proven benefits for body and mind.
Science is in Therabody’s DNA; products and services are validated using modern science combined with internal and external research. Therabody’s products and content are embraced by the medical community, sports and beauty industry leaders, and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness and recovery center, the product line includes proprietary technologies and leverages biometrics for personalized real-time therapies. For more information, please download the Therabody App for iOS or Android, visit www.therabody.com, or follow @therabody on social media.
For media inquiries, please contact [email protected]
PR Contact:
Delaney Allen-Mills

© 2024 1888pressrelease


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe






Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5