Sam

Sam

A Poem by Frank
"

free from form

"
If death did take me, the moment still would not be ruined. I am in a state of complete relaxation and perfect happiness. So many questions, often too many, plague my mind; She provides the answers that sooth a troubled reality. Is there anything better? Simply, there is not. The too perfect match that can only mean destiny, is finally here. Her soul warms mine and my heart returns the favor to hers. So unbelievable, so divine, so true and undeniable. There are soo few words that can be used to describe such ways of emotion and each one seems inadequate. Nothing compares to our bond and our deep understanding for one another. It is rather beautiful. The universe is revolving around us and is ever expanding like the love we share. The surrounding is existence itself and most appealing but my eyes will never stray from hers; to do so would be taking my attention from what is most important. So we are locked in time forever; the moment shall repeat again and again infinitely in the constant loop of time.

© 2013 Frank


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This poem is so beautiful! The way that you are able to express the true meaning of your love through a prose style poem is amazing! Great job and keep writing! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Added on August 31, 2013
Last Updated on August 31, 2013

Author

Frank
Frank

Duatre, CA



About
I am a young writer, I am simply looking for people who share my passion. more..

Writing
Whatever Whatever

A Poem by Frank


11 11

A Poem by Frank


Addiction Addiction

A Poem by Frank