End of the World

End of the World

A Story by Vladimir Grimm

I am Dream.
Horrors and Fantasies entangle me, 
Life and Death accompanies me,
Heaven and Hell are my mates,
Immortality is my heir,

But

A mind of a mere mortal,
is the Master of my Life.

Sad memories are always hidden in the hearts of mortals. Resurface those pathetic scars and they shall wither. Whisper horrors in their ears and they shall suffer. Foolish, Ignorant creatures that live for the sake of lust and desires. They that would rather choose Death to escape from Life, yet God of the Omniscience, the Omnipotent, and the Omnipresent has made these Low-lives my owner.

Not once had I understood the meaning of this silliness. Hades should have rebelled God and pulled them into His house right from the beginning. God is wonderful, but who knows what goes on in His Ming. None had been satisfied by the Present Life. Except, for one. 
A beloved soul.

Tortured by Its own father and harassed by Its bloody brother, every single that the poor soul cries Itself to sleep.
Yet,
In the middle of the night, the little soul would wake up and climb to the veranda. It will gaze at the Moon in the night sky solemnly, and pray for Forgiveness upon Its hideous family.

Each night, I bestowed beautiful dreams for It whom I loved and adored. Yes, I remember It loved the scent of the Forest and the flowing of the River: the taste of Freedom and the melody of the Wind. How My Heart yearned to see that heavenly smile once more on My little angel's face.

Each night, I bestow dreams that are as ugly as them The ravens will peck their bloody eye sockets out and their body ripped apart by savages. Wolves will bite off their disgusting tongues then the mothers will feed it to their children. Punishment shall they receive for eternity, those are the ones who had gobbled up their own blood.

Yet, day by day they still continues to crush It. Burning my very sight, scars on Its body increases day by day. My powers are illusions that was created by Human's desires! They are useless against My masters! I have not the ability to protect my beloved! Oh, how my heart aches from Its call for help!

Oh God Almighty! Why did Thou allowed such cruelty?! Have Thou not heard My anger and frustration?! Oh God Almighty! Grant Me the power to destroy these insolent fools! Grant Me the strength to slaughter these lustful animals! A slave! An underdog shall I become for Thy pleasure! Oh God Almighty! Save My loved one!

Why have not Thou answer my plea?! Now everything has become too late! My beloved was slaughtered and savaged by lustful beasts! What has the World become?! That the innocent must suffer from the wicked ones?! Oh God Almighty! Where have Thou hid My little soul?! For it has not even appeared in Heaven nor Hell!! Where had you gone?! My beloved soul!

Now, My only beloved has vanquished from this World! The World is only left with Low-lives that destroy one another. Hence, I have hardened My heart! Listen well! You who have stolen my very soul! Wait for The Time! The time when all creatures are resurrected and freed! For the second I awake from My dead slumber, I shall crumple and crush this very World! All of you shall become My slaves! All of you shall become my My underdog! All of you shall taste the bitterness in My heart! Die!! For I will make sure that not one single life shall be spared from this disgusting World!

© 2014 Vladimir Grimm


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on October 7, 2014
Last Updated on October 9, 2014

Author

Vladimir Grimm
Vladimir Grimm

About
Did you ever feel an emptiness in you? No matter what you do, you still cannot fill it up? Well, I felt it too, and I decided to rip myself away from that helpless feeling and drown myself in a worl.. more..

Writing