Writers' Workshop : Forum : Rod's threads are loose

Rod's threads are loose

17 Years Ago

Hey, all. I'm sorry for not being more savy on this, I wasn't sure wether to note a revision in add literature or where. But I thought this would work to say I've revised Maribel, and would like feedback. I read it aloud at an open mic last night, and I think it's just a little smoother now. I encourage everyone to try open mics, but also to read it aloud first. Nervousness can really screw up rhythm. But there are things to fix that just aren't apparent until read aloud.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Thanks Rod for the update, sorry I'm slack, but I have been reading, and it is great..

"Rods threads are loose"
Very funny,,, hey if the thread is acrylic I suggest a match melt them together before some one runs off with a frayed bit and your left as separate strings lol. If you�re a cotton person,,,,,,,,,,,, peace to you my friend, short of a knot, those loose bits will be forever loose lol.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Due to finances it looks like I will probably have internet access from home for another month or so. From work I am not able to access Writer's Cafe. I will have a work e-mail address if anyone wants to correspond, and of course we can submit work to each other that way. I don't anticipate so many e-mails that they would not permit it from work. So if you're interested in continuing that, you'd have to send me a message.