Vampire Romance Rpg : Forum : Rose Cross Acadamy

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

She would sigh and walk away. She knew she would have to fight Kaname one day and she hoped it wasn't soon.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Looks at Kaname as she would feel his embrace against her small body. She enjoyed it ever since he saved her life. Her eyes shimmered as she kissed him once more. " I love you Kaname"

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Mezmerized by what she just said he holds her tight then looks at her with passion, " i love you more than life itself. One day you will be mine." He kisses her deeply, never wanting to let her go. he doesn't want her to forget him. she was his and always will be.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

She would kiss him back just as deeply running her hands in his hair as she would embrace him in her arms. Just like she did when he saved her when she was 5 years of age. " Kaname......" A whisper of a plea surfaced in her lips, she wanted this moment to last forver.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

"Yuki, don't stop. Don't ever stop." He pleas. "I want you, do you want me?" He asks, hoping she will say yes. He has loved her sents the day he first saw her. He knew she was the one, and by god he would have her. not against her will though.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

She would watch Yuki and Kaname from a distance. She feared the fight that would come between Kaname and herself....She knew Yuki would take Kaname's side for he was to be her lover.....She hated it...She was friends with both Kaname and Yuki....

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

"Kaname...I want to be with you...always" Kisses him deeply as she would wrap her arms around him saying," But I don't wish to be immortal.....just yet....not now..." she would look at him in the eyes with soft compassion as she would touch his face.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

"Don't worry about that m'love, i will always love you wether your mortal or not, but the day you would like to become.....like me i will do it." He picks her up, "Now we are going to my dorm....if you don't mind." he saids.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Chuckles aloud as she would rest her head against his shoulder, allowing the warm embrace of his touch against her warm skin, even though she was mortal she would love him no other

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

They enter his dorm and he sets her down on his bed, crawls on top of her and begins kissing her neck, moves his way to her mouth and back down. He stops and looks at her and says, "I've been waiting for this for a long time..." He stares into her eyes as he begins to unbotton her shirt, sliding his hand in to it he cups her breast, 'for such a small girl she has nice tits,' He tought to himself. regular in size and firm. He watches her, loving the expression on her face, a mixture of pleasure and confusion. He realized that just looking at her and feeling her aroused him.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

A small whimper escaped her lips, as if a plea was escaping her small throat. Her blood boiled beneath her skin and her eyes closed as she arched back a bit. Her body was heating up nicely as she was feeling the arousal.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Still kissing her he unbuttons the rest of her shirt and then strips her to the rest exept for her bra and panties, he sits back and looks at the small girl beneath him. he takes in the detail of her and says "You are the most beautiful woman i have ever had the pleasure of laying eyes one." Begins to kiss her some more, starts at her mouth then down her neck, he works his way down to her breast and takes in the flavor of her, exotic was what he tasted. while enjoying her breast he runs his hands up and down her body. he brings his kiss back to her mouth, but his hand slides gently into panties and cups her, using his finger he gently begins to pleasure her.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

A small gasp of pleasure. She would feel his fingers touch her lower part of her body. She would wrap her arms around him as she would kiss him with her lips. Her body was so fragile. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she would look at him nibbling on his neck in a teaseing way. She would chuckle as she would tease him with her small human teeth. " I like to bite...." a small giggle escaped from her lips.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Felling her bite his neck turned him on more than ever, he makes sure his fangs are the same lenght as his regular teeth and saids, "As do I" and then he nibbles on her n****e.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

groans in pleasure as She would wrap her arms around you feeling the sexual pleasure feel against her skin.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

He begins moving his mouth lower....past her stomach and slips between her legs. using his tonge and teeth to pleasure her now.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

A soft moan will escape from her thin lips as she would feel the pleasure from his teeth and his tounge. She would feel the erotically coming from all of this as she was slowly becoming wet," Oh....Kaname....don't stop..."

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

feeling her wetting he slips inside her and slowly begins to ride her. putting his hands in her hair and stealing hungry kisses, seeking to dominate her.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

a groan escapes his lips, he reaches his peak and explodes inside her. He falls onto her. "That was amazing..." He tells her.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

he wraps his arms around her and pulls her close. "i'll never let you go, never."  He holds her for a while. then carries her to the shower with him.