The night of the vampire (Role play) : Forum : Living room

[reply] [quote]

Re: Living room

10 Years Ago

Wendy: I roll my eyes and pick up Keira and started walking inside the school. I lay her down on the couch in the living room and then start pacing back and forth, a habit I've gotten when I'm trying to figure something out.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Keira: I sit up, head hurting "Did I try to kill anyone?" I ask immediately.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: "Don't worry about it. You just caught me off guard."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Keira: I look down at my hands "I don't know why I did it, especially to you. I can't even throw a punch and now I start choking people. What's happening?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: "You're getting used to your body now. You're stronger and a bit more impulsive than us elders." I smile. "It's completely normal."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Keira: I look up it still doesn't make sense, but I guess that's still better than no answer at all.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Chase- I look at Keira. "You tried to choke her? Laurel while we sat in here we missed the show." I complain to her.-----Laurel- I roll my eyes. "Oh yes because watching people being choked is so exhilarating." I say. "So did she ever drink blood?" I ask Wendy.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hunter: I step out of the shadows "Yeah, she did, and I wish I could say that I regretted the outcome." I grin "But I'd be lying."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Laurel- I notice Hunter and blush a bit. I smile back after he grins. "Well at least she has had some." I say-----Chase- "But why was she unconscious? You had to carry her in here Wendy." I say, a bit on edge with Hunter here and wondering why Laurel looked like that
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: "She fainted when she realized she was trying to kill me. Since Hunter was so helpful," my eyes glare at him, "I carried her here."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hunter: "Well, I was the one who knocked her out to give it to her." I counter "Besides, she only attacked you momentarily, she came after me first." 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Chase- I smile. Shame I hadn't been there to see that. I think to myself.----Laurel- "Well I'm glad you got her to calm down. How long do you think she'll sleep?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: "A couple hours at most is my guess."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hunter: I look over at the girl, who had passed out again "I kinda want to give her another shot of blood, just to see her go murderer on us again." I tell them "It was hilarious."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Laurel- "No Hunter. We need to let her rest." I say.---Chase- I watch Laurel carefully as she talks to Hunter.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hunter: "She's hardly had any blood, she'll just be weaker and weaker. You've seen how she just passes out randomly. It's not healthy, not to mention unnatural, for her not to have blood." I point out
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Laurel- I think about it. "Well yes that's true." I say agreeing with Hunter.-----Chase- I was a little amazed of how quickly she gave in to him. Usually she sticks by her point and will argue.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hunter: I look at the girl, arms crossed "I'm going to take that as go ahead." I grab one of the bottles of blood on the table, giving her some while she's still out. Next thing I know, her hand is clamped around my wrist, red eyes trained on me. In a flash, she's up and twisting my arm behind my back "Really?" I sigh "Can't you just take it like every other vamp in the world?" My arm is released and I step to the side, her foot barely missing me as she tries to kick me in the back. I turn to watch her, trying to decipher her next move, she might come after me, but, then again, she might try to get the others.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: I grab her arms and pin them behind her back. "Calm down before I make you," I growl, my eyes piercing red as my thirst came back from the blood she was forced to drink. The smell was killing me, I wanted it so much, my throat burns. I strain to keep myself from lunging at Hunter who still held the bottle. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hunter: I watch as the girl tears herself from Wendy's grip, shoving her away. I get an idea and hold out the bottle of blood "Just calm down." she takes the bottle, tossing it aside to my surprise "Poor boy, you think I'm weak, that I'll just be pacified by blood." she gives a mocking laugh "How set in your ways you are! It's sad, you can't even fully defend yourself against me." she kicks my legs out from under me, pinning me to the ground before I can react "You love playing Predator and prey. But, I'm not your prey, that was your first mistake."