The night of the vampire (Role play) : Forum : Living room

[reply] [quote]

Re: Living room

10 Years Ago

Wendy: I sigh, "She needs to drink blood for us to find out."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Keira: "I told you, I'm not going to unless I physically and mentally can't stop myself." Hunter: I turn to the girl "Come on, just give in, Ms. Pure and Innocent."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: "Keira, there's no other way. I'm sorry but if we can't find a compromise, Hunter might be able to use his own way to get you to feed."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Keira: "Then let him." I tell them, trying to sound brave.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: I step back and climb onto a branch from the closest oak tree. "Go ahead, Hunter," I said while watching both of them closely.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hunter: I take the girl by the arm, holding her in reach as she struggles to get away. Reaching out, I put a hand around her neck, squeezing slightly. She gasps and I feel her begin to fall. Releasing the pressure, I make her look at me "Now will you, or do I have to really make you?" I snap. "No." I glare "Fine." I growl, tightening my grip again, watching as she falls, senseless, to the ground.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: I nod, "Well. That's one way to do it. Now what?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hunter: I turn away from the girl, leaving her lying there "We get blood, wait until she wakes up, then force her to take it before she has a chance to realize she's taking it."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: "Okay, then," I follow him.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hunter: I put out a hand to stop her "There's something nearby." I breathe, my yes flicking around the area. I catch sight of movement, and leap forward, not playing my usual game of cat and mouse. I reach out, grab the fox, and snap it's neck.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: "Nice job." I said as he brought it back. I look down at Keira and wait.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hunter: I see the slight signs of stirring in the girl and give her the blood. I watch as she swallows, then her eyes snap open, blue with streaks of red. Like a drop of blood swirling around a cup of blue paint. I see panic and horror in her eyes, then, it changes to something else: desire. I know that look, all of us have it when we hunt and feed. Her eyes turn red and she practically pounces on me, trying to pin me to the ground. She succeeds momentarily, but I'm stronger. Soon, I'm the one pinning her down as she hisses and struggles "I hate you." she growls "I hate you and everything about you." I suddenly feel my legs being kicked out from under me, then she's pinning me again. "I hate you!" I look at her eyes and see that the bloodlust is gone, leaving only hatred and murder in her red eyes. *Well, this isn't going like I planned.*
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: I lunge forward and with some effort pull Keira off Hunter and restrain her as she struggles. "Calm down!" I growl. "We're only trying to help you!"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hunter: I watch as the girl slips out of Wendy's grasp and turns on her, her hand around Wendy's throat. Wendy tries to pry her off, but it doesn't work. Suddenly, the girl lets go, looking down at her hands as if they're something new. I cautiously walk over, looking at her eyes. They're blue again, fear and horror written in them, and she's shaking. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: I sit up, coughing violently and rubbing my throat. I knew she was going to lunge at me but I forgot she was a newborn, that she was still stronger than me, at least for a little while.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Keira: I look down at my hands "Why-what-what did I just do?" I stammer. Hunter: I ignore her question "Well, now we know what blood does to her. It makes her violent, but not to living things."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: I stand up and offer my hand to Keira. "It wasn't your fault. Not everyone gets adjusted to their new habits easily. Although," I rub my throat again, "Try not to kill me next time?" I add with a small smile.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Keira: "I am so sorry, I don't know what happened." I apologize "One minute I'm being choked, the next, I'm choking you." I put a hand to my temple "I feel dizzy, like I'm going to-"     Hunter: I watch as she falls, pale even for a vampire. "It also makes her faint." I state.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: I frown slightly, "That's really weird for someone to do that." Even I had to admit her case of settling into our lifestyle wasn't anything I've seen before.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hunter: "Really? I hadn't noticed." I say dryly