The F**k Offs : Forum : Heaven and hell

Heaven and hell

13 Years Ago

I personally don't believe in God, or heaven or miracles or that little shining light thing that happens when you die. 
I believe in hell, I believe in the devil and demons and all of that s**t.
I think all of us are already dead.
This world we are living in is called hell. 
Whats your opinion? 

Re: Heaven and hell

13 Years Ago

I agree to some extent. I think that to have a devil that there must be a God. Also if we were already on hell, then where would the 'chosen' ones go? I do agree with you but there are so many reasons that go against it.. :/

13 Years Ago

There are no chosen ones in my opinion.
I used to have a theory that the world ended, and all of us died. We all committed sins, so we all went to hell.
There is no such thing as a perfect human being who is a perfect saint. People like to pretend they are a perfect human saint though because they are scared. 

13 Years Ago

Touche. Then why was the bible created? From what I learnt to control society... :)

13 Years Ago

The bible is a fantasy novel in my opinion. It's all a lie. 

13 Years Ago

Interesting, show a little faith ladies:)

13 Years Ago

As a Christian, reading all of this so far is painful... have a little faith at least.

13 Years Ago

Your right no one is a saint. Not one person lives a life in which they do not sin. It seems to me that you belive there is no Heaven because everyone sins. Allow me to clear this up for you as the christian i am. We belive The Jesus Died on the cross so that when we ask God for forgivness we will have it and as long as we continue to belive will go to heaven when we die. yo say we belive because we are scared but that is ot true faith and we cannot reach heven with that. I have one question for you that i would like to see your answers. The bible says that a man named moses freed the eygiption slaves but the pharo chased them in chariots only to be crushed as the red sea rushed back behind the slaves after moses parted it... if its fantasy why have the found the chariots? moses led them to their rightful land but they saw giants... if its fantasy Why have they found skelitons of men that were 4 times the size of a flly grown man (ive seen pictures) in the exact same place the bible says there were giants? if its fantasy How is it that a man named Job who said that god told him the belt of orion was seperating knew that it was when its only in the last 10 years that scientists have discoverd this to be happening? this is just 3 examples of the truth the bible has given us. why would people die Just to say I met Jesus? if its fantasy how is ANY of this possible???

13 Years Ago

To begin with, everyone should be free to believe what they wish; so long as they do not attempt to impress their beliefs on others or strike against those whose opinions are different. Secondly, I believe that when you choose a religion or faith you chain yourself to that sects versions of heaven and hell. If you are a devout and committed christian, you are confined to the christian heaven and hell; if you are Islamic, it is paradise; if you follow Native American theology it is the spirit world.  I am deeply spiritual myself, and believe in a Higher Power. I simply do not conform to a certain religion. i believe you choose where you go after you die, in reincarnation and that your actions here will inflict themselves on your soul and be a judge in where you do go.  Basically, that you put yourself on a path by what you choose to do, and your soul manifests somewhere according.

13 Years Ago

If I may respectfully interject, I happen to agree with the young lady on most of what she said. I also believe that some of you might be taking it slightly out of context. First of all faith is one thing, but religion is something completely different. Religion as defined by Oxford is: 1. the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power , especially a personal God or gods  2. a particular system of faith and worship. Now faith as per Oxford is defined as 1 complete trust or confidence in someone or something. Another reason for my assumption is that the Samurai were taught ideals of immediacy, such as considering oneself as dead and the idea of death as being an awakening from a dream, which are both elements of bushidō illustrated in the Hagakure. My appeal to the more Christian population is did Jesus not die for the sins of man so the Lord's children could return to there true place in eternal paradise? So how are we certain that this world is not a hell of human creation? Now my personal beliefs in faith are a mish-mosh of Eastern and western religions, as well as some philosophical views such as existentialism and humanism. Basically I'm absolutley bonkers but the great mad man Lewis Carroll once said  Ever drifting down the stream--Lingering in the golden gleam--Life, what is it but a dream?