The Best Group To Get Reviews********************* : Forum : Observation...

Observation...

7 Years Ago

What does a group mean to you?

I've been observing other groups and it seems to me that their forums are all the same. Everyone wants to post read my stuff, read my stuff, I need help! but does anyone really help? that questions always remains. You hardly ever see a reply back from no one in the group. It really saddens me with hundreds of people and not one will answer. I've noticed that as well in this group to why are people so afraid to speak up? why

Re: Observation...

7 Years Ago

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if no one replied back .  I've written 3 poems,  3 today

and not one review. Be warned you will get the views but not the reviews. 

I have been on this site for a few years now and I seen a decline in reviews, It is very sad to me. To see a great site like this one go down hill, is sad. I can't express it any other way. I have a friend on here & in this group who said the same thing to me. I had closed off my wall and put my poems into good use(books) except for those 3 like I said that I written today.

MY one wish is that everyone gets back on track and do the right thing and start thinking of others once in a while.
Please do at least one R&R each time you are on here. 
Let's bring back the warmth and joy that this fine site used to have.
I thank you for reading. 

any thoughts or comments please feel free..