The Best Group To Get Reviews********************* : Forum : Hellos and Greetings to all

Hellos and Greetings to all

8 Years Ago

After many years I've finally decided to make a serious attempt to become a real writer and I've just written a new story called “The Hellmouth - A Qwendeur Pack Tale” which I just posted to Writers Cafe. I'd really appreciate it if someone could review it or at least let me know if they enjoyed it.
         I'm also looking forward to perhaps meeting some new friends as well so I'm hoping to find folks to chat with.   :)

-JT

Re: Hellos and Greetings to all

8 Years Ago

Hello and Welcome!!! JT  and sure we will check it out sometimes we just have to be a bit patient to get a response. If we get books and chapters to read they do take longer I know for myself I have to stop in between because I am very busy during the day but then I will go back and hope to finish.  
and if you like to chat you are always welcome here in the forum maybe post a new topic, question, anything.. that would be awesome..and please check back with the group. I like to throw in activities.
** Make it more fun and interesting for everyone so it's not just a plain boring group..talk with you soon
maria