Roleplay X : Forum : Wild At Heart

[reply] [quote]

Re: Wild At Heart

11 Years Ago

Sasha: "Follow me" I lead Kaida to a small bar named Mo's. We walk in and take a seat in the back corner away from everyone else. The original owners were shifters" I quickly glance around making sure we're not being overheard. "Now this place is usually crawling with shifters. Half the people here are shifters looking for an easy buck or two. The other half just people looking for a fight."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I follow Sasha into a bar, unsure of why we were here.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I followed Kaida and Sasha's scent to a smelly building. Man humans reeked. I entered quietly and took a seat next to them.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: "Both of you listen closely. The shifters who usually come here are either arrogant and love to play hero or love inflicting pain on others and killing humans for the fun of it. The shifters at the hotel reeked of this place. If they're not the arrogant type we'll see turf problems later tonight at the hotel." I pause remembering the last time two shifters had fought. It was anything but pretty and the winner barely escaped with his life. "We have to be careful." Suddenly I realize our new friend was missing. "Where's Sen?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "She said she had to make sure of something, and said to go on ahead." I told her what I had been told as well.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: A sudden fear fell over me. "We have to get back!" I nearly sprint out of the bar. I knew this would cause people to notice and question what a 15 year old was doing in a bar but I didn't care. I had a bad feeling about Sen being alone at the motel.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I looked at Vant then ran after Sasha.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I was slammed against the wall of the hotel room, a hand crushing my neck with unimaginable strength. I grin through the pain and smirk at the shifter, "That all you got hot-rod?" I question making him roar with anger. Just my luck to have a Gorilla-Shifter waltz right into the motel, damn b*****d was a brut. He flung me sideways against a desk which I hit, hard, and landed at the foot of it. I gasped a little for breath as my eyes watered. "Come on. I know you can do better then that." I say pulling myself up, "I wouldn't have guessed you were lily-livered... I thought baboons ate bananas?" I chuckle at my own joke even though it probably made no sense to any one else and dodge a punch he had aimed at my gut. Now that he didn't have a hold of me I had the chance to move around the room. I darted behind him and piggy-backed him. Then I scrambled up so that I was perched on his neck and wrapped my arms around his neck, holding to knock him out.  
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I saw red at the sight of the gorilla shifter attacking my cousin. I had ran here as fast as I could without exposing myself for this?! No, that dumbass was going to get it. I ran forward and shifted into a wolf about the same size, maybe a bit smaller. I snarled at the primate warningly.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I let out a soft breath as Vant appear and let out a light laugh, just barely hearable, then let go of the gorilla and fall backward on to the bed. Exhausted. I knew Vant would take care of the rest.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: The gorilla and I circled one another. A wrong move on behalf of the gorilla's was made and I lunged, the ape a second after me.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I entered the room and saw Sen being held against the wall. Vant shifted into his wolf form and attacked her attacker. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't really form into a dragon. It would take down all the inside rooms.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: We snarled at bit at one another. I used my claws to gain a purchase on the gorilla's skin, so I could hold on better. The ape man threw me off anyway though, and with a yelp my back hit the wall. I crumbled down to the ground without a sound.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " VANT!!" I cried. I closed my eyes and focused. I could grow my wings and claws only if I just focused. Soon I felt the back of my dress rip as my golden wings appear and black shining claws appear. I jump at the gorilla-shifter and slice him across the chest. Throwing him off balance. While he's down for a moment I run to Vant. "Vant! Wake up!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I tried to open my eyes, and get up. I pushed my body up, I had to protect them. I couldn't let anyone get hurt. Not again.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I see Vant go down and my eyes grow wide. A flash of worry mixed with anger rolls through my body and then I black out. *She takes Nine-tailed Fox form like unconscious* Eye's start to glow bright blue as her body raises. She stalks toward the gorilla who was now standing, a violent wind starts to whip around the room and she transforms into a large white fox, with nine tails. Her eyes flash blue as the outside of the gorilla starts to glow a faint blue. With a shift narrow of her eyes she rips the gorilla apart, splashes of blood going everywhere as the flesh is torn in two, with her magic. But she doesn't change back, to furious and lost to calm the power that has overtaken her. She turns and starts to stalk out of the room.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sahsa: I'm a coward. I know. I couldn't fit this battle. It would have been suicide. I have a family now. I look the others, glancing at each other we made a silent pack. We fight together no matter the situation. I realize I'd have to over come my fear from years of hiding in the shadows.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Name:luna Appearence:same as my profile picture but she long dark blue hair that turns differend colors at her command,she is tall and skinny.she is very beautiful but she has never seen her own face. bio:she is an outcast.her parents abandoned her out of fear and she grew up in the shadows.she is what the shifters call Mänachë.she has no one form she can shift into.she can shift into any form.she grew up believing she would find one form but she never did or will.because she is a Mänachë she doesn't smell of lavender like the other shifters and she can communicate with anyone with her mind.she is a natural born fighter and no one has ever beat her.she is skilled with any weapon and she can get her hands on.she stays in the streets.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna-I watch from the window in falcon form at the fight between the shifters and the gorilla. I squak with surprise when the fox uses magic to kill the gorilla.and quickly duck out of sight to the roof and transform to my human form watching the window.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I toss the Gorilla shifter out the window with my wings and go back into full human form. " vant!"