Roleplay X : Forum : Wild At Heart

[reply] [quote]

Re: Wild At Heart

11 Years Ago

Name: Chander Age: 17 Eye Colour: Gold Hair Colour: Black Animal: Black Panther Other: Chander is slim yet stronger than you would imagine. He's a pretty-boy and seems weak but isn't. Chander doesn't act tough and strong unless he really has too. He left his clan because he was sick of being pushed around and being told what to do. So Chander leaves and goes to Newpeak to start a new life. But can it really be that easy for him? 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: This whole situation was a little much for a person who'd always been in the shadows to handle but I understood the fox. We were technically intruders on her turf. Of course she's going to want to know what's going on.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I understood now. We had trodden upon her territory without warning. Any sensible animal would investigate.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " I'm sorry if you think we were intruders." I say to her
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I shrug, "Like I said, It's not often I see other Shifters." I say, "I would be stupid to not investigate. Especially because you're here at the motel..."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " What's wrong with being at this motel?" I ask
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: "Nothing. It's fine," I say causally, "It's just, in terms of our full animal brethren, my den of sorts. Not much of a den but it's all I've got." I wiggle my bare feet on the carpet and grin  flashing my small fangs.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "That's understandable." I said. "Wolves would do more than watch an intruder of their den."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: "Yes, but you have packs," I comment simply, "Plus... as you saw... I'm a bit to small to be a real threat to anything. So to take on a wolf, dragon, and cat would be a bit dump of me." I shrug, "It's better to watch and learn then make a move then to rush in stupidly and get yourself killed."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "Even a packless wolf would attack." I nodded at her. "It was smart to observe before choosing a course of action."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I look over this wolf and raise an eyebrow, "you know... it's not often you see a packless alpha..." I said with a sly grin, "Is it that you were overrun by another wolf? Or have you abandon they because of something? A hardship perhaps." I shrug my shoulders and meet his eyes with my serious but playful ones, "What kind of wolf has stumbled into my domain?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: "I don't mean to sound creepy. . .but I've watched you before. You don't really care much for most of the people here. . . You could join us if you want?" I glance at the others making sure we were on the same page.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: This little fox knew much about wolf culture it seemed. "My pack is dead." I told her.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I look at him for a minute more thinking, what hardships had this wolf undergone?, then look over at the cat, "It all depends on whom this us is and where you are going," I stated.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "I assume she means Kaida, her and myself." It would be interesting to be part of a pack once more.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: "Three people isn't much of a group," I say tilting my head to the side in thought, "But I suppose sticking around for a bit longer could prove to be interesting." I flash a grin and transform into my small fox form, red this time, and gently pad over to sit down at their feet. it was much easier for me to travel in this form even if it was a bit odder for the humans.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: As I way ches the fox transform, I couldn't help but wonder.if should as well. I'd easily be able to pass as one of the humans' pet dogs. In the end I decided against it. I didn't have a collar so it wouldn't work if someone questioned why.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I bark once as I hear a noise down the hall and wag my tail. It was the owner, no doubt coming to check to see if everything was safe.. he always did rounds. I realized that animals were allowed a few seconds after and instead of changing back, because I was becoming quite bored of that, tugged lightly at the dragon-girl's clothes with my mouth and darted in the opposite direction. *Let's go Wolf-boy,* I said into his mind to get his attention. He had seemed a bit lost in thought. *The Owner of this place is nice but he can talk a few heads off if you let him.*
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: Interesting. She could speak like a pack member as well. I nodded at her advice and relayed the message to the others.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I head out the back way, through the kitchens, and come out in the damp, smelly, alley that was behind the motel. When there I gently leaped onto a dumpster and waited for the other to catch up.