Roleplay X : Forum : Wild At Heart

[reply] [quote]

Re: Wild At Heart

11 Years Ago

Vant: I sighed and took the clothes. Standing up and heading to the bathroom, I closed the door to change. She had given me a pair of dark jeans and a white t-shirt. Shrugging I put them on and slipped on the sneakers as well.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: Blushing more she embraces both Kaida and Vant. "I've never really had friends. . ." Grinning at both of them she then realizes how awkward she's made everything.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I ruffled the kitten's hair affectionately. "Neither have I."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I smile. " I never had a real friend for long..." I say " Shall we go now?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I pad down the hallway in fox form stopping momentarily in front of a loud room. I hear muttering inside and smell a soft lavender scent. I sit back and watch the door. I knew what lavender scents meant. Shifters... I'd have to stick around and see what this meant.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: Acceptance. This is what it must feel like. I smile at both of them and quickly realize if they want to survive in this world they'll probably have to learn how to act more human. "I can teach you how to fit in" I say excitedly.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: Before we leave I stop them. " Wait. I sense something... A fox..." I mutter. I hate fox kind.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I sniff and turn to the door. "Out there."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I pull a Dragon Blade from my pouch and fling the door open and point the knife at the unexpenctanly small fox.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: Quickly opening the door I run right into a worker. I recognize her sent. I've seen her before. She's one of us.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I wasn't exactly surprised that a dragon would overreact but the size of the blade made me a bit nervous. I simply tilt my head to the side and sit back on my hind legs. Maybe they didn't know?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I sheathed the blade and looks at the fox. " I know what you are. Shifter. Show your human form." I demand
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: I have to stop them. "Wait! She's friendly!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: She was a cousin to canines. I picked her up and gently stroked her soft fur. "Please don't kill her."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I figured that I probably should change back but don't bother. Instead I struggle out of the Wolf's arms and place myself on his shoulders with a playful bark (that sounded more like a squeak, I was only a pup after all... don't judge).
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I smiled kindly at the energetic fox. "Vulpines are similar to canines. In a way she's my cousin."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: "  I wont kill her. I don't kill the innocent." (Got to go, lets stop here and continue tomorrow)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I leap from his shoulders, transform mid air, and land gently on my feet, "It's not often I see other Shifters around here." I say turning to look over the other three. (Okay! Bye!)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I nodded. "Likewise." (Okay. See ya.)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " So why were you spying on us?" I ask the fox