Roleplay X : Forum : Wild At Heart

[reply] [quote]

Re: Wild At Heart

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I cleared my throat and looked at him again. " You should change and go to bed. I'm going to sleep now." I tell him as I pull the covers on the bed back and get it.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Candice: "You get 'em, Beastie!" I laughed. Oh, this was going to be interesting. Personally, I was betting on man-beast, but I'd stay to watch the outcome.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Dova: I positioned my arms as sensei taught. Foward arm up, and ready to block. My other arm close to my stomach ready to punish his flaws. He put his hands up like a boxer, what a push ovet >.> We walked towards eachother, and I circled him. His feet swayed back and forth. Too easy >.> I stepped on his foot holding him in place, and punched him in the ribs with medium force. By his face, it seemed he couldn't take a hit. I jabbed my elbow in the side of his head, and sweeped off the floor. I took a few steps back, and laughed. "Since you're new, I'll give you a second chance." He stood up, wiped his mouth, and screamed. I roared back, sounding like a bear. He started sweating more, but he still kept his hands up. He flew in with a punch, but I caught his arm, and twisted it. "Is this how it's supposed to bend?" I teased, laughing afterwards. I pulled his arm down into my fist breaking it. He hollared in pain, and well I smiled feeling pride. I swept him off his feet, and immediately pushed my fingers to the middle of his neck. "Done?" I asked, but he didn't say a word. So I pressed on it, hard. "It's over, just admit it!" I screamed, yet he didn't say a word. I let off his neck, noticing he was K.O. I reached in his pocket, and claimed my reward. I smerked, "Didn't your mother teach you not to play with food?" Soon enough, everyone cheered, offered me drinks but I decided to give them to Candice. I left a few minutes after, offering her to come along
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I didn't have a change of clothes so I just slipped under the bed sheets and fell asleep soon enough.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: When I open my eyes the sun is shining through the ugly yellow curtains. I sit up, wide awake. To my left Vant was still sleeping. I shrug and go to my pouch and pull out a human dress. He was still fast asleep so I didn't go to the washroom and began to change. What should I do today? I guess I should start by finding out what city this is.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Name: Sasha
Animal: stray cat and red panda (pending the situation and mood)
Appearance: seen above ↑
Description: She is shy and quiet often found spying on others. She tends to know the secrets of the city. Although she is alone, she's in search of what of a "family". Abandoned as a child she finds food and shelter where ever and when ever she can. Her cat found really helps.
--
Crawling through the window she pauses, in the room was a man with white hair.
He doesn't notice her presence as she continues to enter the room. Quickly changing into her human form she says," You're different" His aura wasn't frightening. In fact it was almost familiar.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I woke up, laying on my stomach, with a yawn, and arched my back. Earning a few satisfying pops. Smacking my lips from thirst I sat up in the bed.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: "Hello" I grin at him hoping he won't mistake me for a threat.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I quickly slip the dress over my head and turn to look at Vant. " Morning." I say
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I look between my companion and the girl next to me. "What do you mean I'm different?" I question her.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I look at the girl in the window. " Who are you!?" I demand. I could sense something off about her. She wasn't human. I can smell it. Dragons can sense every animal except wolves.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: "So you did hear me" I answer glancing at the other girl. "Both of you. I can just feel it."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: My expression softens. This girl is a cat and a red panda. " I can sense something about you too. Your not human either." I say softly
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I looked at them both in surprise. "Neither of you are human? Then what are you if I may ask?" I wish I had known. This hideous human air is messing up my sensitive nose so I had to not use it.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: My curiosity got the best of me, "So what are you" titling my head for an added cute effect.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: Well, since the cat is out of the bag. I should show them something cool. I look at them both, closing my eyes for a few seconds before flashing them open again, revealing my dragon eyes in human form.  
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: Amazing...a dragon of all things. As well as the panda girl. Since everyone was telling their forms, I figured I might as well too. I closed my eyes as well, and when I opened them my pupils were slit and my tail waved back and forth.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I placed my hands on my hips. " I knew you weren't normal either, I just couldn't figure it out." I say to Vant. " I would show you my wings but I'm afraid they would smash the walls." I look to the panda girl. " So what's you name? I'm Kaida and he's Vant." I ask
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: That explains the hesitation, dragons are usually the most awkward in these situations. They have their own "realms" as I call them. I felt a sudden sense of honor. "You're royalty, aren't. You're far to pretty to be anything else." When a "person" of our type feels honor in another's presence, there is always a reason. A hard lesson learned.
Turning to the man I stare at his eyes for a minute before noticing his form. Usually I'm scared of dogs er.... wolves included.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Bowing I reveal my name, "Sasha, Pleasure to meet both of you."