Roleplay X : Forum : Wild At Heart

[reply] [quote]

Re: Wild At Heart

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I looked behind me and stared at the man with the tattoo for a moment. He was just standing there. Lost like me? I sighed and looked in front of me. A motel. The only place to go. I hope it's safe...
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: That girl was unsure and alone, never a good combination. I lightly tapped her shoulder. "Are you lost?" I asked kindly.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I turned to look at the guy with the tattoo. "Um. I'm new to this city, so yeah, I guess I am lost..."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I suddenly forgot what I was going to say. What would I say? "I'm lost too." I suppose that would have to do.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Uh, okay. I was about to go stay at the motel? You can stay there too?" I didn't know if that was a normal thing to say in this world, we didn't think anything of it in the DragonRealm.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I nodded my head. "That sounds like a good idea." Back home, most wouldn't care for strangers if they weren't a part of their pack. I was sort of glad she wasn't like that.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: We cross the street and enter the hotel. The lady at the desk just looks at us plainly. " One room, please." I ask her and she nods, swiping two pieces of plastic and handing them to us. I take one and just stare at it when we have our backs to her. What the heck was THIS for?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I examine the piece of plastic in my hand. I gave it an experimental sniff, and bit it. Sticking my tongue out, I was disgusted by its taste. If it was a chew toy, then it was a horrible one.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I stare at the guy as he bites the plastic. What. The. Hell? " Um, those are swipe keys for the room." The lady behind the desk tells us. " Oh, um thanks..." I quickly reply and take the guy by his arm to find our room. I swipe the key through and the door unlocks. Cool. I push the door open and the room has a bathroom, a mini kitchen and a tv set. It's very small, not like home. I look at the guy. " So, what's your name?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: So the plastic cards were keys? I glance at the girl. "My name is Vant. And yours?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " My name is Kaida. So your new to this place? Where are you from?" I ask him as I hang my jacket up. I wanted to explore the room more but I decided to talk with him to get to know him better.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I took a seat on one of the beds in the room. It wasn't as soft and warm as furs in a den, but they were much mire comfortable. "Yes, I'm new. I came from...somewhere far away." Humans weren't supposed to know of my kind. "What about you?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Oh, I'm from the Drag- *cough* Um, I mean i'm from another country." D****t, I almost let a human know where I was from. I have to be more careful. I sat on the other bed and look at him.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I watch her curiously. She most definitely almost said a name, but she didn't want me to know what it was.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I enter the motel I worked at and shared a greeting nod with Victor, a janitor, and Tammy who was working the front desk. "Get this, some idiot tried to eat one of the keys." Tammy said in an high voice, "I mean. This damn couple looked at the keys like they were alien or something. Really, we drag in the weirdest damn people." I spotted her peek at me, no doubt looking down at my bare feet and t-shirt. Eh. Like I cared, she was clearly the fakest human I'd ever seen. Plus, she smelt like s**t. "Sen, glad you came," The owner said, "It looks like the pool needs cleaning and I really can't trust anyone else to do it properly." He nodded his head toward Victor, "Some people aren't smart enough to handle it." I laugh and nod. I didn't talk to the humans much but this one was nice. He gave me food and shelter when I was in my human form. All I had to do was work for him on the side in return.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I got up and went to the washroom to change into my nightgown and to go to sleep. when I exit the bathroom he's still just sitting there like he doesn't know what to do.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: Everything here in the human world was so strange. I didn't know what to do, and I hated it. Alphas were supposed to know what to do in any situation. I was not acting like an alpha.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: After cleaning the pool I toss the net aside and head back to the break room. Tammy had disappeared to lord knows where and the phone was ringing so with a regretful sigh I pick it up. Someone wanted room service, "Right," I say softly, "I'll have it there in a minute." The phone was hung up and I head back to the kitchen to yell at the cooks to get the food ready.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Candice: "best friends, huh? Interesting." Well this was turning out to be a better evening than I thought! Not only did I meet this guy who volunteered to buy my free drinks, but now I had blackmail on him, too. I mentally patted myself on the back. 
I took a sip of my drink, it was actually very good. "What do you put in this?" I asked.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Dova: Mo was about to answer, but a tall rough figure charged over to me. "The guys are tellin' me you're the only guy who could beat me in a fight." He explained, "They're betting 50 dollars you'd win, I'm gonna proove 'em wrong." I looked up at him, he had cuts, no shirt, blonde hair, and blue eyes. "Your freinds might be right." I reasoned, "I am the Man Beast." "Yeah?" He started to chuckle, "I eat men like you for breakfast, and I'm very hungry right now!" I stood, and looked him in the eye. "Lets go." I commanded. The room split, and only tables with chairs were still there.