Roleplay X : Forum : Wild At Heart

[reply] [quote]

Re: Wild At Heart

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Don't speak of that block head. My father chose him. My father doesn't like the man though he had to. This is another reason I need the stone. A rebel dragonclan exists to take over the dragon world..."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "I see...but still, why did your heart choose me?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: "it just did."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I accepted the answer with a smile. "Good enough for me." After all, who was I to judge? I was ruled by mostly instincts.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I smiled and held both of his hands, closing my eyes and picturing the motel room. Before we knew it we were back in the room.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I look around to see we're in the hotel again. "How...?" I start before realizing it. "Magic."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I nod and walk to the bathroom and get changed into my shorts and tanktop.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I waited for Kaida to change, so I could use the bathroom next.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(gtg)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I walked out in my frilly tank and shorts and smiled at Vant.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I smiled back, a little pink on my cheeks, and pass her to go get changed in the bathroom myself.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I sat on the edge of the bed looking at a book I found in the motel side table.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I changed into a pair of pajama pants, I didn't care for a shirt since the only ones I had were dirty. I came out, and laid down on my bed.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I study the book then look at Vant, blushing slightly. " Vant, do you know what book this is?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I shook my head no. "What is it?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I shrug. " Something called the Bible." I wave my hand and beckon him over to look.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I got up and sat next to Kaida, looking over her shoulder at the book.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: "  In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." I read aloud. " What does that mean?" I ask him
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "I guess it means what it says. Someone named God created the earth and the heavens."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " I wonder who God is. Back home we have someone called the Dragon Goddess. Maybe this God person is the God of the human world?"