Roleplay X : Forum : Wild At Heart

[reply] [quote]

Re: Wild At Heart

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I watch them leave then follow Sen to see how Vant is doing.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: Why couldn't they just have left them alone? Meena was too small to even be percieved as a threat. But they slaughtered her anyway. She wasn't more than ten years old in wolf years.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I held Vant's head in my lap, gently trying to wake him. " Vant? Vant?" I say softly
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: No...No! NO! They will not touch Kaida! I'll kill them before they so much as look at her.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Vant! Wake up!" I yell as he begins to thrash around.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: My eyes snapped open, and I jumped up, snarling at whoever was there. I saw Kaida, and hugged her tightly. "You're okay!" I cried out, beyond happy.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I was shocked. " Um, of course i'm okay. I should be asking you that question."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I buried my face in her neck, absorbing myself in her scent. "You don't understand...it hurt so much when they tried to hurt you."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " B-But no one tried to hurt me..."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "I'm so sorry, I never should've let you go by yourself. You could have gotten hurt." I pull back a bit to wipe away whatever moisture was on my face. I wasn't crying of course.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I giggled a little. He was SOOO crying. There was no denying it.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "I'm sorry..." I mumbled.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: "For what?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "For not being able to give you an answer."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Don't worry about it. Just forget I ever said anything..."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "Kaida..." I started to say nervously. "Wolves aren't very in tune with their emotions. We're ruled mostly by instinct. So its hard for me to even know what I am feeling most of the time." I pause for a minute. "Its not that I don't feel for you, just...that its hard for me to recognize and then act on."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Just forget about it..."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "I can't." I said frustrated that I really couldn't. "I cant stop thinking about it. I cant stop thinking about you. I cant stop thinking about how furious I am when someone looks at you like you're a piece of meat..."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I just sit there and blush. " Um... Let's get out of here. Back to the motel.... We can talk more."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I looked back up at Kaida. She was right. This place hurt my senses anyway... "Alright, Sen left to go do something already anyway." I stood up a opened the back exit. Like hell I was going to go hack through the front.