Roleplay X : Forum : Wild At Heart

[reply] [quote]

Re: Wild At Heart

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I looked at both of them angrily. " WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" I snarl
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: A voice cut through the ringing haze. Kaida wasn't too far, if I left now, things would only get worse. I gently broke away from Sen, and headed back to where I heard Kaida yell.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Cyrus: "I'm hurt," I say, "A brother can't visit his sister without a prior reason?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I snarl at him and look away. " Go away. I'm not going home. Not yet."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I finally reached Kaida. I think so anyway, everything was blurry, and nothing stayed still. "Kaida?" I say in a pained whisper.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Cyrus: I make a face, "If you don't go home I'm stuck with the throne," I say, "You know I can't do that, you were always the one trained for it. Made for it. You put me on the throne and people will die, I don't have enough authority for it." I hold her gaze not caring about the new addition to the party, "Kaida. The people need you, you cannot simply abandon them... you know what happens when..." I look at the other people now and lower my voice, "When I can't control IT anymore." --- Sen: I grumble when Vant pulls out of my grip and spin around to follow him. I find him and grab his shoulder, "Vant, if you stay here much long-" "You cannot simply abandon them..." This was a face I didn't know. A shifter, another dragon by the looks of it. He was talking to Kaida, he pissed me off. "Now listen here buddy," I grumble shoving my way up there, "If Kaida doesn't want to go back with you. She doesn't want to go back with you." I narrow my eyes, "So F*** -off, bud."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: That must have been SEn yeeling at that one guy. Who was he anyway? And that other one...I didn't like how he was looking at Kaida. Not at all.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I push my brother back and stare at him. " The throne doesn't need to be claimed for another year. So I am taking that time to find the Dragon Stone!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "Kaida?" I said weakly. Everything was moving a lot more now, and a lot faster. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Cryus: "THATS JUST A CHILD'S TALE!" I yell angrily, "Kaida, I know you want to believe in it but no one. and I mean NO ONE, has every passed it off as a real legend. It's simply something we are told at bedtime because our parents want us to go to sleep." --- Sen: I didn't like this guy, not one bit.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: "Shut up Cyrus! It IS real! I KNOW it is!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: Good, there was no painstakingly loud sounds anymore, only silence. No more bright flashing lights, only blackness. It wasn't warm with constantly moving bodies, in fact, it was slightly cold. 

(Vant is unconcious in case you can't tell)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " VANT!!" I yell as he falls to the floor
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Cyrus: "It's not!" I say, "Don't you think I want it to be real also! A stone that could bring peace to the Dragon clans! But it's not real!" --- Sen: "Goddammit." I grumble as Vant collapses next to me.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I hand Vant over to Sen and turn back to Cyrus. Punching him clean in the face. " I WILL FIND THE STONE! THEN I WILL BRING PEACE AND PROSPER TO THE DRAGON CLAN!!!!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I like the darkness, it reminded me of my den. But it was wrong, a den must have a pack to occupy it. There was no pack, just myself.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ryder: I chuckle as the Prince is thrown backwards by the Princess's punch, "Very nice form, Princess Kaida." I say happily. Sometimes the Prince needed to be up in his place and Kaida was always good at that. --- Sen: I grumble as I tug vant into the back room and lay him down on one of the many beds. They were usually meant for something else in this club but for now he'd be resting there.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I glared at Ryder. " You shut it too! Get out of here Ryder!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: Why'd they have to die? Why couldn't they have allowed me to die along with them? Instead they disgraced me, shamed my status as Alpha, and took away my pack. They killed them all, even little Meena...
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ryder: "Yes, yes," I say with a friendly smile, "It's nice to see you as well." I grab hold of Cyrus as he tries to jump at Kaida, "I do hope you'll forgive your brother. He's been under a lot of pressure lately."